Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I would welcome on loan/ short contract. Decent winger that can play both flanks and in attack.
its supposedly a loan no matter where he goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Lately Nicolo Schira has been better than both Di Marzio and Romano (at least for Juve).
yeah that kid swindled his way into the business, it’s kind of hilarious how hes dunking on the dimarzios now.

- - - Updated - - -

When it comes to Everton black young strikers, grande Ciccarini is almost never wrong.
Who the fuck is ciccarini lol

- - - Updated - - -

What’s the roster limit in serie A? 25? If it’s 25, we have a full roster. Someone like Pjaca will have to be dropped before Dzeko can be added.

Then assuming Khedira and De Sciglio are dropped, we’ll have two openings. Costa should be sold as well, but I’m not confident in that actually happening.

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
dimarzio over Romano for me. He’s first to confirm the most deals. Romano just piggybacks off other journalists.
Who the fuck cares if he predicts something months in advance? I want a reliable guy I can trust when he says something is happening or not. My life improved tenfold since I stopped following different insiders and gurus and now I have Romano for the big stuff around Europe and Agresti for Juve. For years I wanted someone as reliable as Woj and Stein and Shams are for NBA, now I have it. Fuck the Schira's of the world where they throw out a bunch of stuff months in advance, mostly miss, but take a ss and pin it to their profile when one thing hits.

I want reliability, I'm not anybody's mom to count their hits and misses and fight for them on forums and social media.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Who the fuck cares if he predicts something months in advance? I want a reliable guy I can trust when he says something is happening or not. My life improved tenfold since I stopped following different insiders and gurus and now I have Romano for the big stuff around Europe and Agresti for Juve. For years I wanted someone as reliable as Woj and Stein and Shams are for NBA, now I have it. Fuck the Schira's of the world where they throw out a bunch of stuff months in advance, mostly miss, but take a ss and pin it to their profile when one thing hits.

I want reliability, I'm not anybody's mom to count their hits and misses and fight for them on forums and social media.
:lol: Maybe take it a little less seriously

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
TBF when it comes to beign reliable and report things first Fabiana Della Valle is the best for me this season, she basically reported all the shit before everyone else jumped on it.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
TBF when it comes to beign reliable and report things first Fabiana Della Valle is the best for me this season, she basically reported all the shit before everyone else jumped on it.
I think you have hots for this girl bro. Women don't know anything about Mercato. Women are there to cook and clean the apartment. And also to ask you why do you even bother to follow Mercato?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

yesterday suarez had a question about whether he'll join juve, and he said, "yes, possible"

i can't see that happening, but stranger things have happened.

- - - Updated - - -

schira has been doing fine with juve related rumors lately. he's not an other momblano, tuttosport or facepalmeri type of source.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If we get both Suarez and Dzeko, then get rid MDS to whatever club for 10m+some bonus. Then think it this way
We get Suarez for free, and get Dzeko by swap him with MDS. If you are think this way, you will feel that both transfer are so great.
Just ignore their age, because they will only here for 2 seasons

In 2 seasons we already rejuvenate in defense and midfield. So after 2 years, our priority is the striker (Haaland) and we already have Dybala too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)