Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (191 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No asked you to believe me as I don't have any of this info but hey keep being douchebags it's ok. We know you're all little children in your parents basements
You make this thread about you every damn transfer window. Just stfu with the delusional bs. Share links, source it like everyone else and stop with the self important and pompous melodrama. You are a grown ass man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Says who ? You talk to me about speaking in absolutes lol

Rai is reporting that Juventus may sell Dybala to real madrid for 100 mil as he is demanding 15 mil a year. They will use the 100 mil for more players and to balance the 70 mill in negative hence why it seems suarez and dzeko are in
Fuck Rai and fuck management and this team if we actually endorse this stupid and pathetic deal. What are we? A fucking museum? Playing with a relic and a fossil in attack. Fuck off Rai.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Fuck Rai and fuck management and this team if we actually endorse this stupid and pathetic deal. What are we? A fucking museum? Playing with a relic and a fossil in attack. Fuck off Rai.
I honestly don't know. This mercato Is forcing moves that we didint want I think. Although our midfield has gotten much younger. We will see when it's official on Juventus site

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
You make this thread about you every damn transfer window. Just stfu with the delusional bs. Share links, source it like everyone else and stop with the self important and pompous melodrama. You are a grown ass man.
Bro do me a favor go into your bathroom light some candles. Pour yourself a nice glass of wine get in the bath tub with some nice bubbles and go fuck yourself

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sounds like a bonafide EPL Cocksucker who keeps repeating and regurgitating the same shit over and over again. Fuck him and his little Premfag fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine the meltdown here if we sign both Dzeko and Suarez but have no money for Aouar.
It wouldn't be the first time management have made bad short sighted moves.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Romano might be a bigger hack than Momblano. Think about it, when has he been first on anything? hes good at confirming deals when they’re already done, so I trust him for that, but I also know he’s getting that info from somewhere else.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Says who ? You talk to me about speaking in absolutes lol

Rai is reporting that Juventus may sell Dybala to real madrid for 100 mil as he is demanding 15 mil a year. They will use the 100 mil for more players and to balance the 70 mill in negative hence why it seems suarez and dzeko are in
A trio of Ronaldo Suarez Dzeko - Average age - graveyard...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He only confirms deals, doesn't break them. He used to do just that, confirm deals and got a great rep out of it. The issue is that he wanted to monetize it and unfortunately you just end up tweeting filler bullshit like this. Just look at the likes he gets.
how mad do you think his success makes Amoyal

Jul 13, 2010
I think its also Costa out
I think there is not enough time for another out, lets complete khedira, pjaca and mds outs in the remaining 17 days maybe first

- - - Updated - - -

So it seems Vidal is staying at Barcelona??...no inter hehehe
its like belarus, everyone wants changes and go out but they will remain under the same corrupt dictatorship with their asses shut.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I think there is not enough time for another out, lets complete khedira, pjaca and mds outs in the remaining 17 days maybe first

- - - Updated - - -

its like belarus, everyone wants changes and go out but they will remain under the same corrupt dictatorship with their asses shut.
I think he wanted us and without us wanting him he chilled at barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)