Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2020
Who can we even sell?
Juventus have been the best club in serie a for a decade now. Nothing has changed . Same old same old. CL is another story. Football has become extremely corrupt with the introduction of VAR. lets hope exor are doing their part✌️

- - - Updated - - -

I bet this "big midfield signing" is Locatelli lol
Locatelli is dubbed as a DM because he is Italian. People with half a brain that actually watched all of sassuolo matches this season know that he is an all around midfield who can prosper in many functions in the midfield

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventus have been the best club in serie a for a decade now. Nothing has changed . Same old same old. CL is another story. Football has become extremely corrupt with the introduction of VAR. lets hope exor are doing their part✌️

- - - Updated - - -

Locatelli is dubbed as a DM because he is Italian. People with half a brain that actually watched all of sassuolo matches this season know that he is an all around midfield who can prosper in many functions in the midfield
Again, we're not questioning his position. We're discussing whether he is a big signing. The BLATANTLY OBVIOUS answer is no.

Would I take him? As a bench option, a rotational player, YES!

As a main player or the marquee signing in midfield? Absofuckinlutely NOT! Incredibly underwhelming.

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
How many ridiculous pk calls have you seen in football both for and against your favourite team? The rules of football leave a lot to the imagination
VAR need a little bit of clarification and unification, but it still eliminated most of major mistakes. Of course I see more of the "soft" penalties, but how is football more corrupt now then when these major mistakes did happen and affected many results in great way? At the end of the day, this system is very good addition, people will whine about this because they are demanding so much more from referees nowdays.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Milik-Under-Dzeko deal is completely blocked. If it unlocks then Juve will sign the one who gets free first between Dzeko & Suarez because Pirlo gave his approval to both (Di marzio)

Jul 3, 2020
VAR need a little bit of clarification and unification, but it still eliminated most of major mistakes. Of course I see more of the "soft" penalties, but how is football more corrupt now then when these major mistakes did happen and affected many results in great way? At the end of the day, this system is very good addition, people will whine about this because they are demanding so much more from referees nowdays.
In the end you and I are actually agreeing. Football is the biggest sport on the planet always has been always will be. VAR has just introduced a new tool for the powers that be to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)