Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaska

May 25, 2013
even me playing would be an improvement on khedira higuain

- - - Updated - - -

juve linked to him
announce bobby pickle

- - - Updated - - -

Gimme Dzeko, Kean, Aouar, Regulion and Dest and I'll be more than happy.
>Regulion

I keep seeing this name, but are we ACTUALLY linked? Or is it just fappery?

I haven't seen a single rumor, let alone a credible one.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our midfield still needs work, and we need to get rid of Turdeski, Costa, Higuain, Khedira, De Shitlio, and possibly Ramsey :sigh:

Tootsie has a lot of work to do.

No Chiesa please. Prioritize midfield and then look at other positions FFS!

Beek, Pogs and Fernandes is a good midfield for the Red Cunts.

We need dynamism, movement and physicality. I'm still not sold on Arthur, but the new kid from Schalke looks promising regarding physicality and constant movement.

Zaniolo all in come the summer of 2021.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Goals are important for a forward but its not the only factor to be judged on.
Dybala has great dribbling skills and he really helps building attacks (unfortunately our mid didnt really help this year..).
Aside for that some Ronaldo penalties was due to fouls on Dybala.

Talking about his overall time here - He started well and then got stuck in Allegri`s formation and flourish under Sarri.
It is clear that Dybala is a player that can really benefit from an attacking minded team and this is why I am saying Dybala is the best replacement for Messi.
It seems Dybala had a block that will no longer appear since we changed our mentality from defensive minded to attacking minded.
We now need to find the right balance in an attacking approach and suit ourselves with the best players for the relevant roles.
Im sure a player like Dybala can find a place in such team if its Juventus PSG Real Madrid or Barcelona. I just hope that it will happen with us since I do think there is another leap in quality in his future and he is waiting to explode.

So Yeah. I think he has what it takes to win the golden ball one day. Will he win it?! Maybe and maybe not but he will be one of the top contenders and this is a guarantee.
You can crap around the facts all you like (Allegri this and that, etc...) but he will never be a top-3 nominee. His production is just way too low, and I mean assist and goals.

- - - Updated - - -

Even Del Piero had lesser seasons in terms of goals, meanwhile he always carried the team in some way. I also feel that he was always up to discussion, because of some mysterious reason those players have to prove themselves more than others at Juve

In my opinion, those players value for us can’t be measured in just goals. They add something that no other player in our team has, or in general any other realistic player. We always had a Fantasista in our team, and with Dybala’s loyalty, he’s hard to replace. We’ve to keep in mind that Allegri and Sarri weren’t always very fair to him, always getting subbed or replaced and this is the 3th year in a row where he didn’t get 200% faith of the manager.

He made a lot of important goals this season, as most were made when the score was 0-0.
There's a reason different managers always sub him out. He tends to vanish from games and it's not like he's a 21 yo.

I like him but people comparing him to Del Piero is just way off. Dybala lacks the pace and a decent right foot to really be up there.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Robee

I don't think anyone is comparing him to DP. He isn't as efficient or as prolific as a goalscorer as Del Piero, and, like you said, he doesn't have that killer right foot (it has improved in recent times though). I disagree regarding pace - post injury Del Piero relied more on craft and guile. Pre injury Del Piero had pace, and he was probably the best player in the world, along with the original Ronaldo.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
@Robee

I don't think anyone is comparing him to DP. He isn't as efficient or as prolific as a goalscorer as Del Piero, and, like you said, he doesn't have that killer right foot (it has improved in recent times though). I disagree regarding pace - post injury Del Piero relied more on craft and guile. Pre injury Del Piero had pace, and he was probably the best player in the world, along with the original Ronaldo.
True...ronaldo and Del Piero smashed everyone back then...plus zidane which was nice considering he was feeing ADP. fuck we were spoiled with talent back then.

Woke up this morning reading the so called pirlo formation of a back 3 with dzeko playing behind dybala and ronaldo. What the fucknare these media cunts on? I get that rumours are 99% bs but that is taking it to a new level.

I think we are taking a long time to make changes..i just don't see how we can offload ramsey de sciglio costa bernadeschi all in this market. The season is around the corner and we are expecting a handful to leave and join???how??

What happened to the gosens deal? I'm assuming sandro is staying?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Robee

I personally dont think DP was ever fast - He was ok and then later he was kind of slow.
Ofcourse Dybala is not Del Piero but he is a great player who will be in the running if he plays in an attacking formation.
I dont think you are the one that I need to convince though.. as you are known for your fond of Dybala..

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
the thing about Dzeko "behind" Dybala and Ronaldo is just a misinterpretation.

The pundits just talk about the role of Dzeko as CF, not to primarily attack the goal but to create space for the other two and set them up.

Similar to how Mandzukic played, always bringing Dybala into more dangerous positions by occupying CBs and doing lay offs. Every striker loves to play with a Mandzukic.

Dzeko is a master of this with his physicality, first touch, and off the ball movement.

Both Dybala and Ronaldo would benefit from this. Perfect kind of forward to bring in those two to more dangerous positions. Like Mandzukic and Benzema did it respectively in the past.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Interesting fact if true, so this pretty much totally rules out the likes of Suarez or any other non-eu players we might be linked with atm...

So even if we sell a non-eu it still applies and we can't bring another,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)