Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The Cavani part is true. Both Romano and Agresti said we rejected him a few times now. Di Marzio isn't great with Juve news anymore.
Let's face it, Juve operate in a very closed off manner, most of the stories are made up guess work, very few is actually credible. Before marotta was leaking stories out which was one of the reasons why we got rid of him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So according to daily express Arsenal backed out from pursuing Thomas Partey because they couldnt match Atletico's price-tag. Atletico value Partey at £45m.

One things for sure Burnadesk is barely worth 20m. DDTS.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Morning sunshine. I agree, I really like this guy. Would take him before the other CMs we have been rumored with. I think that kind of DM is a big puzzle piece missing.

But that would also mean that Locatelli would be a backup, and why spend that much on a backup?

And good morning doll face

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But that would also mean that Locatelli would be a backup, and why spend that much on a backup?

And good morning doll face
:grin:

Indeed. I wonder what Pirlo's goal is for midfield. Best thing about Partey is he is competent on the ball. He has the engine of Matuidi but doesn't have cinder blocks for shoes lol

I hope Pirlo really spends time with Rabiot & Bentancur to show them the way and reach their potential. If Partey is signed before another CM, use whatever money we might use on Locatelli and get Dest signed THEN maybe look for another CM. Partey > Dest > then someone else.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

WRONG! Do you understand business, simple economics? We bring in Messi, that's another 60+ million gross in wages. Do you want to saddle us with that sort of burden? Now, we have both Messi and Ronaldo on 120+ million gross wages and we're still lacking in midfield and at the FB position. The team is criminally unbalanced, and we've crippled our finances for the next 2-3 years, all for the purpose of "POTENTIAL" ST gains and near ZERO prospects for the future. Oh, and we gave up our season MVP and future captain to make that happen. Amazing strategy. We are Juventus, and we should never be sellouts. Messi, the tax evading garden gnome cunt is already 33, and do you think both he and Ronaldo can put their egos aside to cooperate? Assuming they do, do you think the team behind them will be anywhere near good enough to compete in Europe, let alone win? I don't think so.

Let me tell you a story about that Barcelona team containing Romario, Stoichkov, and Laudrup (who was left off the CL final list) Cruyff built - they played a CL final against Milan, a Milan missing Baresi and Van Basten among others, and lost 4-0!!! 4-0 in the final!!! The End!

- - - Updated - - -

You know what? I want to see him go to Inter. You know why? Because of all the buzz and publicity it will generate around Serie A. That buzz and publicity will result in more money, and that would be great for us. Additionally, I want to see Messi weeping in an Inter jersey when he inevitably loses a Serie A title and gets nowhere near winning in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. That midfield is ass, and you have a forward line of relics, combined age almost 110 years old - nice going Hust :baus: :hihi: :b81:

Now, imagine two years down the line, it's the summer of 2022, and we have no forwards and no money. Superb!
Messi wouldnt be even 40M in gross wages, if we were to give him around the same as Ronaldo. But who knows, maybe he can be had for less

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
so regarding sells it seems none wants Rugani. My wild guess is that we will cash in Perin and Romero to Atalanta (who does have money) as some reports are saying. Hopefully we can also get rid of MdS somehow.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Messi wouldnt be even 40M in gross wages, if we were to give him around the same as Ronaldo. But who knows, maybe he can be had for less
31m net with the new tax rules is about 47m gross

higuain costs ~31m per season, khedira an other ~10m, and matuidi's yearly cost was around ~14m. with some clever moves, we could find the funds for messi on a bosman. the biggest issue is covid though: no gate receipts mean a lot even with a good tv deal and potentially good cl campaign.

either way, it's just some game with the words, messi won't be a juve player.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Forget Messi. Offload the deadwood and improve the team. We need a couple of CMs, possibly a winger and a CF. Not sure about fullbacks, numerically we're ok. Quality wise not so much.

Just feed CR7 and Dybala. A stronger team behind those two could take us far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)