Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Directly competing with Messi led Inter would be awful, especially when they have better coach and midfield. Our main advantage is having better attack (and the depth we are shedding right now). Them getting Messi would be legit bad for us.
Yeah it would make them a lot stronger, but there are some advantages for us. We’ve been stuck in Serie A, basically outgrow it because of the lack of competition and to some point recognition as big competition. With the new tv deals being negotiated, Messi would add a lot of value to the Serie A. We desperately need stronger clubs in the competition.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
looks like Agresti wont be so reliable this year, already had few wrong reports (Juve refusing Cavani, Paratici not going to London), so take his report with a pinch of salt this year.
The Cavani part is true. Both Romano and Agresti said we rejected him a few times now. Di Marzio isn't great with Juve news anymore.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Messi won't go to Inter when they're nowhere near competing for the Champions league unless Messi himself has lowered his standards and thinks breaking Juve's dominance would be one last feather in his cap before he retires. It would be a poor move from Messi's perspective. City makes the most sense.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Messi won't go to Inter when they're nowhere near competing for the Champions league unless Messi himself has lowered his standards and thinks breaking Juve's dominance would be one last feather in his cap before he retires. It would be a poor move from Messi's perspective. City makes the most sense.
But if they get Messi, they will be competing for the CL for sure.

I agree though, Messi will go to City if he leaves Barca.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Directly competing with Messi led Inter would be awful, especially when they have better coach and midfield. Our main advantage is having better attack (and the depth we are shedding right now). Them getting Messi would be legit bad for us.
It would be an epic battle though.

Imagine we win it like in 2002, haha, that would be amazing.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
But if they get Messi, they will be competing for the CL for sure.

I agree though, Messi will go to City if he leaves Barca.
Nah. There are about atleast 8 teams better than them even with Messi. They'd have very good chances to win the league though. Infact I think they'll be favourites for the scudetto next season with Messi.

Jun 27, 2011
Messi to Inter would make a phenomenal scudetto race. It surely wouldn't hurt the league to have the best player in history competing in Italy. Our revenue would drastically increase as a result of it.

If we want to grow as club and a brand. This would help. A stronger competition. A stronger league.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I was reading through comments on 433's instagram and fabrizio said no chance he's going to juve so... :depressed:
Absolutely no chance he comes to Juventus . Man City is on top of the list , they are willing to give his demands .100 mil. a year gross that makes according to Sky Sports UK 60 mil a year for 3 to 4 years.
On top of that there may be a court battle between Messi and Barca with 700 Mil on the line.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2012
I could only see him coming to inter to try to compete with Ronaldo but at the same time I'm 100% convinced it's city like you said. Guardiola being a huge reason and the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)