Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Get it done please, he’s perfect for ball possession Pirlo and would become a star at Juve.

Get De Paul too.
Hopefully we can get someone better than De Paul. If we add Aouar we have a worldclass midfield again.

De Paul is a useful player, but no world beater.

Aouar, Arthur, Bentancur, Rabiot, Locatelli, U23.

Locatelli has the same characteristics as Bentancur and Rabiot. He’s tall, strong, decent passing, strong defensively and okay dribbling.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

WRONG! Do you understand business, simple economics? We bring in Messi, that's another 60+ million gross in wages. Do you want to saddle us with that sort of burden? Now, we have both Messi and Ronaldo on 120+ million gross wages and we're still lacking in midfield and at the FB position. The team is criminally unbalanced, and we've crippled our finances for the next 2-3 years, all for the purpose of "POTENTIAL" ST gains and near ZERO prospects for the future. Oh, and we gave up our season MVP and future captain to make that happen. Amazing strategy. We are Juventus, and we should never be sellouts. Messi, the tax evading garden gnome cunt is already 33, and do you think both he and Ronaldo can put their egos aside to cooperate? Assuming they do, do you think the team behind them will be anywhere near good enough to compete in Europe, let alone win? I don't think so.

Let me tell you a story about that Barcelona team containing Romario, Stoichkov, and Laudrup (who was left off the CL final list) Cruyff built - they played a CL final against Milan, a Milan missing Baresi and Van Basten among others, and lost 4-0!!! 4-0 in the final!!! The End!

- - - Updated - - -

You know what? I want to see him go to Inter. You know why? Because of all the buzz and publicity it will generate around Serie A. That buzz and publicity will result in more money, and that would be great for us. Additionally, I want to see Messi weeping in an Inter jersey when he inevitably loses a Serie A title and gets nowhere near winning in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. That midfield is ass, and you have a forward line of relics, combined age almost 110 years old - nice going Hust :baus: :hihi: :b81:

Now, imagine two years down the line, it's the summer of 2022, and we have no forwards and no money. Superb!
i really appreciate you typing this comment. even though i didn't read a single word, i know you put effort into it and i respect that.

however, messi would be best signing so.

come to galatasaray juve, messi.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
WRONG! Do you understand business, simple economics? We bring in Messi, that's another 60+ million gross in wages. Do you want to saddle us with that sort of burden? Now, we have both Messi and Ronaldo on 120+ million gross wages and we're still lacking in midfield and at the FB position. The team is criminally unbalanced, and we've crippled our finances for the next 2-3 years, all for the purpose of "POTENTIAL" ST gains and near ZERO prospects for the future. Oh, and we gave up our season MVP and future captain to make that happen. Amazing strategy. We are Juventus, and we should never be sellouts. Messi, the tax evading garden gnome cunt is already 33, and do you think both he and Ronaldo can put their egos aside to cooperate? Assuming they do, do you think the team behind them will be anywhere near good enough to compete in Europe, let alone win? I don't think so.

Let me tell you a story about that Barcelona team containing Romario, Stoichkov, and Laudrup (who was left off the CL final list) Cruyff built - they played a CL final against Milan, a Milan missing Baresi and Van Basten among others, and lost 4-0!!! 4-0 in the final!!! The End!
Yes, and you don't have to worry about that, the management will take care of it. Messi is still a top 2 player, and will make us even stronger.
He will sell a lot of shirts and we will get better sponsorship deals ---> revenue will grow, and every single player will want to play for Juventus.

I would sacrifice 10 Dybalas for 1 Messi.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Yes, and you don't have to worry about that, the management will take care of it. Messi is still a top 2 player, and will make us even stronger.
He will sell a lot of shirts and we will get better sponsorship deals ---> revenue will grow, and every single player will want to play for Juventus.

I would sacrifice 10 Dybalas for 1 Messi.
You would need to bring back Mandzukic and pump him with energy drinks to make up for the lack of defensive contribution in a team of both Messi and CR7.

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 11.05.33.png

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
looks like Agresti wont be so reliable this year, already had few wrong reports (Juve refusing Cavani, Paratici not going to London), so take his report with a pinch of salt this year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Best thing for us would be if Messi goes to Inter. The worst would be if he comes here. And I think Messi is better than Ronaldo.
Directly competing with Messi led Inter would be awful, especially when they have better coach and midfield. Our main advantage is having better attack (and the depth we are shedding right now). Them getting Messi would be legit bad for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)