Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Messi. Wow. If the club managed to snag him this summer then current management should be given 20 ferraris each. Ronaldo dybala and messi as a front trio...

Back to reality...happy with locatelli. But we can't stop there...still need another like Aouar.

Keen on Dest as well. I thinknif bernadeschi and costa both leave then Cuadrado will be used more in his preferred position but it will give us flexibility and cover on that right side.
messi comes, i will tolerate 3-5-2

Cuadrado-DL/Romero-Bonucci-Chiellini/Demiral-Sandro

Arthur-Bentancur/Locatelli-Rabiot

Messi-Dybala-Ronaldo

hnnnggggg

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I was reading through comments on 433's instagram and fabrizio said no chance he's going to juve so... :depressed:
Don't want him anyway.

Cancerous little cunt.

Am i doing it right? @Bianconero81

- - - Updated - - -

which are worse? Messi fuckboys or Ronaldo's?
Messi fuckboys of course.

All them ugly little midgets who are happy that one of them made it big.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sell Dybala and buy Messi ?
giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

But why? Imagine Messi feeding Ronaldo, CL will be ours.
WRONG! Do you understand business, simple economics? We bring in Messi, that's another 60+ million gross in wages. Do you want to saddle us with that sort of burden? Now, we have both Messi and Ronaldo on 120+ million gross wages and we're still lacking in midfield and at the FB position. The team is criminally unbalanced, and we've crippled our finances for the next 2-3 years, all for the purpose of "POTENTIAL" ST gains and near ZERO prospects for the future. Oh, and we gave up our season MVP and future captain to make that happen. Amazing strategy. We are Juventus, and we should never be sellouts. Messi, the tax evading garden gnome cunt is already 33, and do you think both he and Ronaldo can put their egos aside to cooperate? Assuming they do, do you think the team behind them will be anywhere near good enough to compete in Europe, let alone win? I don't think so.

Let me tell you a story about that Barcelona team containing Romario, Stoichkov, and Laudrup (who was left off the CL final list) Cruyff built - they played a CL final against Milan, a Milan missing Baresi and Van Basten among others, and lost 4-0!!! 4-0 in the final!!! The End!

- - - Updated - - -

You know what, I could actually see us accepting it. We're lunatics and no way would Paraswayze be able to resist the GOAT party possibility.

In the end he'll most probably go to City, possibly Inter (Conte being there is a negative, imo), but football now can provide any surprise.
You know what? I want to see him go to Inter. You know why? Because of all the buzz and publicity it will generate around Serie A. That buzz and publicity will result in more money, and that would be great for us. Additionally, I want to see Messi weeping in an Inter jersey when he inevitably loses a Serie A title and gets nowhere near winning in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo-Dzeko-Messi
Arthur-Locatelli-Bentancur
Sandro-Demiral-MDL-Dest
Woj​
Wow. That midfield is ass, and you have a forward line of relics, combined age almost 110 years old - nice going Hust :baus: :hihi: :b81:

Now, imagine two years down the line, it's the summer of 2022, and we have no forwards and no money. Superb!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)