Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (426 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
our big signings were already made - kulu and arthur. Trust. it's a month before season starts and we have nothing, not even on the lips of guru's. The only rumours are for our bench.

I may reduce the times I will check for news to just once a day. I think that's plenty :D

Apr 9, 2015
Some info on him. 17 goals 9 assists in 2000 minutes this season. Is a 1.79m tall striker. Raiola is his agent. Had a knee operation which made him miss much of the 2nd half of the season (all of 2020 actually).

Is he worth the trouble @DutchJuventino (i know we have other dutchies but always forget who else is from there)?
I would buy him, don't know what the rumours are? But everythingg under the 40 million is a good deal for us.

pablo87

Dec 21, 2014
our big signings were already made - kulu and arthur. Trust. it's a month before season starts and we have nothing, not even on the lips of guru's. The only rumours are for our bench.
Agree. Next we will probably sign locatelli/de Paul, Gosens if AS leave and some disappointing 9.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

I may reduce the times I will check for news to just once a day. I think that's plenty :D
Tune in after we free up funds and space

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes !

Like lets be real here

Dybala and Ronaldo : a challenge but so much talent : trainer gotto just make that work
Costa : will play plenty o games.
Berna : will also play plenty of games, and underrated
Quadsbaby : still got alot to give
Higuain : also not dead yet

LB ? We got Sandro.

Lets not fuck about. We got alof of forwards and a solid LB at the minimum

But our midfield IS A BIG FUCKING PROBLEM
I think Costa is super useful if it. Great for rotation. But I disagree about Berna, I think he's mediocre at best. As for Cuardado I think we can't even find the best place for him. I'd easily use him for some swap for Zaniolo who imo would be one of the best signings in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 413)