Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Chelsea need to sell and Kante is one of the players who could leave the team, according to Marca. We should go after him.
I like Kante. I really do. He is a far more accomplished and complete player than Matuidi, but he's already 29.

How much will he cost?

What salary is he expecting?

Is he over his injury issues?

If the answers to the above questions are 40-50 million, less than 7 million net, and yes, then let's do it.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Chelsea need to sell and Kante is one of the players who could leave the team, according to Marca. We should go after him.
Why do Chelsea need to sell? They’re backed by a Russian billionaire and have had a 12 month transfer ban meaning the last time they spent any money was in July 2019 20 months ago. They’ve also requalified for the CL so have that money this year.....

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Why do Chelsea need to sell? They’re backed by a Russian billionaire and have had a 12 month transfer ban meaning the last time they spent any money was in July 2019 20 months ago. They’ve also requalified for the CL so have that money this year.....
Probably cuz they are throwing bags of money left and right like a spoiled Saudi teen prince, last thing I read is that they are ok to pay 80 mil pounds for Ben fucking Chillwell...

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Probably cuz they are throwing bags of money left and right like a spoiled Saudi teen prince, last thing I read is that they are ok to pay 80 mil pounds for Ben fucking Chillwell...
I heard they go for Reguilon and maybe they sell Kante because he is 29.
they think this is the time where they can recoup as much as they can from Kante and use it to funding Kai Havertz move

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I heard they go for Reguilon and maybe they sell Kante because he is 29.
they think this is the time where they can recoup as much as they can from Kante and use it to funding Kai Havertz move
TBH I wouldn't mind Reguilon, he had a good spell on loan with Sevilla and as I stated in an earlier post I can imagine Madrid wanting to sell given they got Marcelo and Mendy

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent idea, we should sell Ronaldo's bathwater and market it as a prophylactic to fund the mercato.
Or start a Ronaldo ASMR channel with patreons eh @Mark?

First episode

Whispers Siuuuuuuu uuuuuu siuuuuuuuuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)