Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (140 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Emerson Royal for RB, buy Oblak sell Chesknee

That midfield is too soft

I will keep Romero, or use him for trade with Kumbulla

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
I dont know this player but this is probably the worst youtube I have ever seen.
I watched 4 minutes of a player falling every 2 seconds - No real skill demonstrated but his ability to fall correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

In;
Willian (Free)
Giroud (20m)
SMS (40m + Berna)
Arthur
Kulu
Pellegrini
Romero

Out:
Berna
Rugani
Khedira
Higuain
Ramsey

Best we can hope for...
Willian will probably ask for high wages
Giroud wouldnt be that cheap as well
SMS - If Lazio accepts a 40M+Bernardeschi - SMS would already be a Juventus player...
The rest are facts (unless we sell or re-loan them to another club)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I dont know this player but this is probably the worst youtube I have ever seen.
I watched 4 minutes of a player falling every 2 seconds - No real skill demonstrated but his ability to fall correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Willian will probably ask for high wages
Giroud wouldnt be that cheap as well
SMS - If Lazio accepts a 40M+Bernardeschi - SMS would already be a Juventus player...
The rest are facts (unless we sell or re-loan them to another club)
yep willian wants a 3 year contract, probably with it with his quality.

I’m by no means saying that’s my wish list, but I think those players are the best we can hope for. Good point on SMS though, for some reason I thought his contract was up next year - 80m+ berna in that case

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No to Willian and Giroud. I don't want us bringing in old geezers who are surplus to requirements at other clubs. Let them be someone else's problem. I honestly think we can do better than those two - they're not good value for money and definitely a waste when it comes to wages.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
yep willian wants a 3 year contract, probably with it with his quality.

I’m by no means saying that’s my wish list, but I think those players are the best we can hope for. Good point on SMS though, for some reason I thought his contract was up next year - 80m+ berna in that case
If Lazio want Bernardeschi and thats only IF - They might accept a 70M+Berna or even 65M as I expect him to go if an 80M offer arrives.
Willian - I rather we sign no one as he would ask for high wages and we already have Ramsey and Rabiot as the unsellable due to high wages..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If Lazio want Bernardeschi and thats only IF - They might accept a 70M+Berna or even 65M as I expect him to go if an 80M offer arrives.
Willian - I rather we sign no one as he would ask for high wages and we already have Ramsey and Rabiot as the unsellable due to high wages..
Someone needs to take Berna, I can’t watch him stink up the place for another year. How an attacking player can go 50+ games without registering a goal or an assist and still start will forever remain a mystery.

I disagree on Willian, it’s not another Ramsey saga, Willian has always been pretty fit and he’s a very talented footballer. Yes we’d have to pay a fair amount in salary but I can’t see us having much of a transfer budget this season and if we get Ramsey and Higuains wages off the books it’d be be good business.

I don’t want giroud, but I think he’ll be our fallback as Sarri loves him and he’s dropped further down the pecking order after Chelsea signed Werner

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Giovinco will never thrive in modern football. The main problem is not mentality but rather physical aspect. He is too light-weight. I remember his height is 160-165cm and he weights onyl 60kg. He is easily pushed over by any decent defender who has sufficient pace. And he doesn't have enough technique to compensate for his lacks of physicality
4ba01b26b67b9020b80fd478c2368ac4.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Juve offer 30m + Perin to Atalanta for Zapata. - CdS
Great news.

- - - Updated - - -

Zapata would be nuts if he comes here. He'll probably be a bench option most of the time. Maybe a higher salary could entice him.
Everyone in Italy wants to play for the best club. Well, almost everyone.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I’f we continue to use a right winger I’d be very happy with Kulusevski and Costa. And there’s always Cuadrado.
agreed. not sure costa will be kept though. his reliability isn't in sync with his salary, and his end product is lacking too. and just look at our rb's, unless we get a proper one, we'll still need cuadrado there for the majority of the season. so i'm not excluding costa's sale and an other winger besides kulu.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
What if, we failure with Sarri this year ?? And with the coach available we actually end up getting Gasperini as our coach for next season (given Atalanta prolific performance) ?

Maybe we will only need to buy Gosens and Zapata, Tici if he is lazy probably will think of it that way

Jun 16, 2020
agreed. not sure costa will be kept though. his reliability isn't in sync with his salary, and his end product is lacking too. and just look at our rb's, unless we get a proper one, we'll still need cuadrado there for the majority of the season. so i'm not excluding costa's sale and an other winger besides kulu.
Yes, I’m also not excluding a sale, but I’m wondering if we’ll receive a acceptable offer. Everyone in the world knows by now that he’s always injured.

It would also depend on a few things, if we sign Zaniolo for example, it’s has to be very clear if we’re planning to use Kulu or Zaniolo as a CM. If we don’t Costa has to leave to.

The best thing would be to part with Costa, but hopefully we won’t make this mercato to difficult and let Paratici not forget that the main focus should be another CM.

Between Willian and Costa I’d choose Costa all day tho.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
What if, we failure with Sarri this year ?? And with the coach available we actually end up getting Gasperini as our coach for next season (given Atalanta prolific performance) ?

Maybe we will only need to buy Gosens and Zapata, Tici if he is lazy probably will think of it that way
the problem is nothing someone can be sure about it ...Gasperini owned Allegri before , play beautiful football ....

but one may ask ? what if the same issues arose with Sarri appears again with Gasp ....

Gasp failed at the big stage before ...nothing sure about ...even if we bring Pep , even Poch ...we are not sure about the outcomes

if we want football with style ....we have to give up few scudettis on the road while we experiment ....

Hiring a coach combines the style and tactics is very rare in the world .. + hiring new coach you want to have new system and players ...

this is a puzzle only AA can solve ...it's not easy financially too ....

the lowest risk will be keeping Sarri another year , give up one scudetto bring him player or two and let's continue to experiment ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)