Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
god i hope not. we still need a centre midfielder.

barca fans think arthur is wasted potential. kind of like how rugani or berna wasted theirs for us. at most i think he will be a depth player

would be great if berna and khedira are sold, and a someone like SMS is brought in. even jorginho would be a great fit for sarri

- - - Updated - - -

arthur has troubles lasting full 90 mins according to barca fans. he gets tired out around 65-70th minute. kind of like khedira for us.

thats extremely worrying for a 24 year old.
Arthur stamina is indeed a problem
Jorginho - Can we donate the money to charity instead?!
Jorginho is an ok player and ok players arent the ones you want...

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
This Boga and Loca thingy, gotta say I am a fan. We can, hypothetically, make most of our mercato with trades plus a little cash, we have a lot of players that can be used in some sweet deals.

Starting with Sass, we already have Rogerio at left back that I'm pretty sure is still ours, they can have him permenantly, Sass is a nice team to bet on a youngster, so obviously both Romero and Pellegrini might interest them, along with Hans and that fella we signed from Man City or anyone else we have on our books, lots of options to pick. I'm pretty sure that with Sass we can make a deal that doesn't include money, just trades.

Rugani and Berna won't accept a move to a club like Sassuolo, but Roma and Lazio are something different, both of them can be a bargain chip for Zaniolo or Sergei plus some cash, De Sciglio is another player that wouldn't mind to move to Rome, although I wish he would be ok to return to Milan, him and some cash or another player might get us Theo H if he wants to play in CL and wants to leave.

Danilo is tricky, but we could fool Porto to take him back and try for Jesus Corona, he is a little younger Cuadrado, played a lot at RB this year, played at RW, played a couple of games as a LW, he is a solid tricky speedy player, I like him and he is achievable. They will be champions so it's not impossible to think that even Douglas wouldn't mind to continue there, if Porto likes him.

Kumbulla still hasn't signed for anyone yet, so we could still offer them a player plus cash, if we move all of Pellegrini, Hans, Rogerio etc to Sass for Boga and Locatelli, Romero could be an ok option for Verona.

Would Higuain play for Atalanta, they can't afford his wage, but if we agree terms with Zapata and Gonzalo is ok to play for an ultra attacking team in CL that can also be considered a title rival, if we cover some part of the wage then I think all parties can reach an agreement.

Rabiot will stay, I'm ok with that, Ramsey can be traded, a return to England is an ok option, would he accept Everton in exchange with Kean? I would be ok with that deal.

Release Khedira and gift Matuidi to Lion and take Aouar.

A lot of options, won't spend a lot on a single player but improvement in every area on the field, I am a fan of doing business like that, all of the mentioned players were the first that came to my mind, the mechanism is what I like, player plus cash deal is the way to go this mercato.

Out: Rogerio, Pellegrini, Hans, youngsters, Rugani, Berna, De Sciglio, Danilo, Douglas C, Romero, Higuain, Ramsey, Khedira and Matuidi

In: Boga, Locatelli, Sergej, Theo Hernandez, Jesus Corona, Kumbulla, Zapata, Kean, Aouar.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
People who hated Jorginho rumors aka let's forget about regista, should be quite happy with Locatelli. A young yet already experienced DM. Strong, good at defending and tidy on the ball. Uses both feet. Basically a stronger yet less mobile version of Bentancur.

Solid defensively, that should release our B2Bs tbh. That might actually be crucial to improve the team's game. The midfield has to be stronger and more imposing, Locatelli ticks all the boxes.

Personally I'd take him, finally a lower profile player that's on a rise, instead of washed up freebies and has beens. Those guys are surely difficult to offload, yet they take up so much space in the squad and on the payroll.

Exciting signing? Absolutely not. Hopefully a very solid one, on low cost. A player that will be motivated to use his chances and contribute in those 'less important' matches, where you need to rotate and grab the points.

If we can get Boga on top of that, man :tuttosport: (yeah, Boga is fapworthy :p)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
These Locatelli's with all the kind of parameters how they have averaged a one diagonal pass in every 23mins, through the 4 opposition players when you could have just used the eye test. There's alot of players who are good under the certain system, with the certain role and freedom but when they get to bigger team, with possibly having limited role, limited playing time and with a totally different enviroment to work, with the possible pressure kicking in they turn into complete turds.

I think we're at the point we should aim for established top players of the game.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
People who hated Jorginho rumors aka let's forget about regista, should be quite happy with Locatelli. A young yet already experienced DM. Strong, good at defending and tidy on the ball. Uses both feet. Basically a stronger yet less mobile version of Bentancur.

Solid defensively, that should release our B2Bs tbh. That might actually be crucial to improve the team's game. The midfield has to be stronger and more imposing, Locatelli ticks all the boxes.

Personally I'd take him, finally a lower profile player that's on a rise, instead of washed up freebies and has beens. Those guys are surely difficult to offload, yet they take up so much space in the squad and on the payroll.

Exciting signing? Absolutely not. Hopefully a very solid one, on low cost. A player that will be motivated to use his chances and contribute in those 'less important' matches, where you need to rotate and grab the points.

If we can get Boga on top of that, man :tuttosport: (yeah, Boga is fapworthy :p)
Which B2B players? Arthur best position is regista position. Yes lets release the power of Matudi, Rabiot and Ramsey, to be honest none of them are bad, but they arent great either. IMO we need a Pogba/SMS type of player alot more then a regista. Bentancur is alright there, Arthur always played there for Gremio.

Boga is nice, do he accept sitting on the bench because Ronaldo wants to play LW instead of CF. As a LW Juventus is the last team to go to atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)