Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It would work in the clubs favour economically to get rid of him, unlike before he wasn't so willing, now I think he is. I don't think it was ever in the clubs plans to still have him on our books since we signed Ronaldo.
To let him go for next to nothing and have to spend say at least 25M on his replacement would work in our favour economically?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Player's contract running out and player also wants us. Ball is in Paratici's court and he holds the cards. I think it'll end up worse for Napoli than it did Barca.
Agreed

I’m not a particularly huge fan of Milik, but if we can swap him with our scraps, it’s definitely a net positive for us. Milik is no world beater, but he’s not a meme/semi-useless player like current Berna is.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
And the value of that would be equal to greater than the purchase of Milik?

Besides looking good for the books is one thing, transfer budget is another
Higuain costs more than 30m/yr. 17-18m depreciation + salary+tax.

If you take Milik's transfer fee, add his salary with taxes and divide that by length of contract, that figure should be much lower than 30m.

And you can sell him later.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Scamacca is 6'4" but he's not a Luca Toni or Graziano Pellè as you might expect from an Italian CF, he got called the new Zlatan because he does have good skill, speed and technique for his size. But yeah, he's strong in the air.

Much like Pinamonti, the jury is definitely out but that possible 3rd CF spot calls for a role player who will put everything into their performances and not complain. You want the Divock Origi (as shit as I think he is) equivalent.
I like this strategy, someone hungry. Look at what Zaza managed to do for us, no world beater but was hungry. Pinamonti seems like a solid player.

What ever happened to Pellegri?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Higuain costs more than 30m/yr. 17-18m depreciation + salary+tax.

If you take Milik's transfer fee, add his salary with taxes and divide that by length of contract, that figure should be much lower than 30m.

And you can sell him later.
assuming getting him for 30m (1year left of contract seems realistic even if we're buying from Napoli) and 4m net/year he should cost us 14m/year

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I’d take Harry Kane. He’s only 26. Wonder how much he’d cost...probably too much..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Id take Mbappe but neither are realistic...

- - - Updated - - -

Just keep Higuain. A Paratici bitch slap ought to keep him quiet for one more year.
He wants Argentina return not just another club.. He will definitely leave

- - - Updated - - -

Tici's hands are tied or what?
Well we arent a club that forces our players to stay against their will and we get points for that

- - - Updated - - -

coutinho was loaned without
pogba is not a dream, should be a target
Barca will not make the same mistake twice.. I think..
I believe Pogba is a target but costs mean it may not happen...

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2006
Barca makes the same mistake almost every year. They are ruled by such a bunch of corrupt sociopaths that they'd do another 100M transfer, just for the consultancy and mediation fees. As long as the fans keep buying the cool-aid that it's all for the club, which is more than a club... If they truly want to liberate Catalonia they have to spend 200M on a single player - Higuain Bolivar, el Libertador. If Spain doesn't throw out Catalonia so that they can 'balance the budget' after this deal, at least Barca's board can retire in peace and luxury.

PS: They are taking Koeman for manager next season. Very motivating for Setien and staff. At least De Jong stays prolly 1 more season.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Barca makes the same mistake almost every year. They are ruled by such a bunch of corrupt sociopaths that they'd do another 100M transfer, just for the consultancy and mediation fees. As long as the fans keep buying the cool-aid that it's all for the club, which is more than a club... If they truly want to liberate Catalonia they have to spend 200M on a single player - Higuain Bolivar, el Libertador. If Spain doesn't throw out Catalonia so that they can 'balance the budget' after this deal, at least Barca's board can retire in peace and luxury.

PS: They are taking Koeman for manager next season. Very motivating for Setien and staff. At least De Jong stays prolly 1 more season.
Koeman, what an absolute shit show that will be :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)