Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
7.6m plusvalenza on Moreno.
6.3m plusvalenza on Mavididi.
6.8m plusvalenza on Muratore
41.8m plusvalenza on Pjanic.

:fab2:
That's a top mid right there. Tootise seems to be trending in the right direction :D

- - - Updated - - -

Where the haters at?
Present and accounted for Bish. He's generated that sweet Plusvalenza - now, let's see what he does with it ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We already have Kulu and Arthur for next year whilst getting rid of Pjanic. He's off to a good start.
Yes, he is, but his work is far from done ;)

If he brings in Torres and one of Zaniolo, Pogba or Aouar, I'll eat some of that humble pie and refrain from any negative commentary (super hard I know) until our next monumental failure or upsetting sale :D

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017

If he brings in Torres and one of Zaniolo, Pogba or Aouar, I'll eat some of that humble pie and refrain from any negative commentary (super hard I know) until our next monumental failure or upsetting sale :D
Bianco, you are not an easy guy to please .Isn't Zaniolo or Pogba or Aouar enough . Kulu is very good , was fantastic against Inter, on the right . I do not see the need for Torres and yes I saw him play.;)

May 23, 2013
Imagine De Bruyne behind Dybala and Ronaldo.... Ronaldo would prob break Messi's 72 goal season record.

Time to start a new FIFA career mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine De Bruyne behind Dybala and Ronaldo.... Ronaldo would prob break Messi's 72 goal season record.

Time to start a new FIFA career mode.

Apr 29, 2006
We are definitely going to sell some people. Might be swaps we are looking at, since everyone would be cooking the books. We are getting a french player, I reckon.

DC has started hitting form just in time to get a better contract elsewhere. Berna might stay as an utility player, but he has most suitors and Kulu could push him out. Higgy's future is an enigma. All-in-all we would either buy 1 attacking player or two. It's not ideal as I would love Ferran here, he is a must imho, but if we are getting just 1 guy - it would be a big transfer.

Then the midfilders and defenders for sale are very difficult, except Rugani and Khedira. Probably have to leave one of Danilo/Cuadrado out. AS is an excellent plusvalenza, but also a first team starter. Then last year's freebies with their fat contracts. Matuidi+Cash for Aouar is probably locked, but unless someone like Alaba is coming we would need Matuidi more.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are definitely going to sell some people. Might be swaps we are looking at, since everyone would be cooking the books. We are getting a french player, I reckon.

DC has started hitting form just in time to get a better contract elsewhere. Berna might stay as an utility player, but he has most suitors and Kulu could push him out. Higgy's future is an enigma. All-in-all we would either buy 1 attacking player or two. It's not ideal as I would love Ferran here, he is a must imho, but if we are getting just 1 guy - it would be a big transfer.

Then the midfilders and defenders for sale are very difficult, except Rugani and Khedira. Probably have to leave one of Danilo/Cuadrado out. AS is an excellent plusvalenza, but also a first team starter. Then last year's freebies with their fat contracts. Matuidi+Cash for Aouar is probably locked, but unless someone like Alaba is coming we would need Matuidi more.
Alaba is left sided while A.Sandro is left sided - Both are WC so I dont understant what is it has to do with Alaba.

Screw Aouar go for Pogba and nag Man Utd like we have with Arthur

Apr 19, 2007

He has brought in a top class player both years hes been in charge but no credit so I doubt that it changes peoples minds to much. Hes also loaded us up with assets to gain money off or keep if they turn out good. He sold Can for a good fee when people said he wouldnt be able to due to salary. Demiral is a fav now when he wasnt needed at all last summer.

His one black spot for me is the Dybala issue which luckily didnt happen and im not sure it was to bring in multiple big names

Apr 29, 2006
Alaba is left sided while A.Sandro is left sided - Both are WC so I dont understant what is it has to do with Alaba.

Screw Aouar go for Pogba and nag Man Utd like we have with Arthur
Matuidi is the universal soldier on the left. Alaba would effectively replace him. If Pellegrini could replace Sandro, Alaba would be perfect economically too. Hard to expect us to replace the whole left side starters, but its not unthinkable when you consider the economics and time.

I am convinced Juve are mostly going after the field success, particularly the CL and economics take a backseat for a moment. But you can't ignore them for too long or you become Milan. In theory Sandro should stay, but if MU values him @60M, when they value Pogba@100M...

Still Pogba, Arthur, Aouar ... we have to field like 5 midfielders each game or sell a bunch of dudes. Ramsey probably goes too, if Pogba or Aouar are arriving.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Matuidi is the universal soldier on the left. Alaba would effectively replace him. If Pellegrini could replace Sandro, Alaba would be perfect economically too. Hard to expect us to replace the whole left side starters, but its not unthinkable when you consider the economics and time.

I am convinced Juve are mostly going after the field success, particularly the CL and economics take a backseat for a moment. But you can't ignore them for too long or you become Milan. In theory Sandro should stay, but if MU values him @60M, when they value Pogba@100M...

Still Pogba, Arthur, Aouar ... we have to field like 5 midfielders each game or sell a bunch of dudes. Ramsey probably goes too, if Pogba or Aouar are arriving.
Oh I see.
For Pogba Id sacrifice anyone who's name isnt MDL or Dybala

Anan M

Aug 24, 2012
Can you see us buying SMS for $80M?
Also, I really believe we can still play our cards with trading Romero/Rugani/Pjaca/Perin + selling Matuidi for one or two of Tonali (if not too late)/Zaniolo/Castrovilli/Locatelli and by this to complete our midfield for at least 4/5 years!

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Oh I see.
For Pogba Id sacrifice anyone who's name isnt MDL or Dybala
Say if we buy Pogba and play him in his favourite position LCM, do you guys expect him go up and down the pitch to press and defend? Ronaldo doesn't do defend work. And even if Pogba accept to do that, do you think his game is still effective?

Apr 29, 2006
Can you see us buying SMS for $80M?
Also, I really believe we can still play our cards with trading Romero/Rugani/Pjaca/Perin + selling Matuidi for one or two of Tonali (if not too late)/Zaniolo/Castrovilli/Locatelli and by this to complete our midfield for at least 4/5 years!
Most of those are gonners for even or below value, except Romero. I could see him staying another year on loan, until we figure out Chiello's future.

Matuidi would have to be included in a swap, preferably with Aouar and his valuation won't be higher than 20m. Tonali alone would be around twice that, Zaniolo more.

- - - Updated - - -

Say if we buy Pogba and play him in his favourite position LCM, do you guys expect him go up and down the pitch to press and defend? Ronaldo doesn't do defend work. And even if Pogba accept to do that, do you think his game is still effective?
Pogba can do it and will be expected of him. He had a great partnership and balance with Sandro. His game was never more effective. Besides it's Italian football, so people think before they kick.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Pogba and SMS are out of the price range I think. Juve has spent a lot the last couple of years and there's not that much room probably to accommodate this kind of transfer fees and wages. We can't give Pogba the salary he's got at United and Lotito won't bend over for us, especially when it comes to SMS.

I mean as a fan, it'd perfect. We knew it would be very hard but it was before covid. Now I'd say it's pretty much impossible.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I think the pogba stuff needs to die united actually have a good midfield now sadly and that bruno signing has really turned them around so i can see pogba staying now as bruno seems to taken the pressure of him. There is other good midifeilders out there that wont cost half as much,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)