Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2014
Would keep Bernardeschi over Costa at this point. He’s more versatile and never hurt. Costa is a nice player but he’s a walking ambulance. Buying Zaniolo and Torres would have us set up front for a decade. Then add one CM. Benta, Ramsey, Arthur + one Bonafide attacking CM would have us set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Would keep Bernardeschi over Costa at this point. He’s more versatile and never hurt. Costa is a nice player but he’s a walking ambulance. Buying Zaniolo and Torres would have us set up front for a decade. Then add one CM. Benta, Ramsey, Arthur + one Bonafide attacking CM would have us set.

An injury prone Costa contributes more to Juve than Berna.

Mar 3, 2014
An injury prone Costa contributes more to Juve than Berna.
Even if true...for €3M less per year net and 4 years fewer in age, as a utility player, Bernardeschi makes more sense. Mainly bc with utility players you need them available lol.

But yeah Bernardeschi doesn’t belong anywhere near the starting 11

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I'm afraid Higuain is very unstable right now because of his personal issues. I'm sorry for those problems, he's a good guy, but it's been affecting him a lot.

Even Sarri said that when he returned to Turin recently, he wasn't the same and wasn't ready.

I believe we need a younger beast to eat that turf even if he won't be a starter.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I really will never understand what happened with kean. Higuain is just to expensive to be a sub. Now Sarri is saying he knows he can't continue to play ronaldo and dybala without resting them. No shit!!

I say sell both Costa and bernadeschi. Was keen on chiesa once but not so much anymore. Happy to explore other younger talent.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I really will never understand what happened with kean. Higuain is just to expensive to be a sub. Now Sarri is saying he knows he can't continue to play ronaldo and dybala without resting them. No shit!!

I say sell both Costa and bernadeschi. Was keen on chiesa once but not so much anymore. Happy to explore other younger talent.
raiola was making stupid demands from us for kean including regular first team which at the time we couldn't guarantee, so we had to sell or risk losing him for nothing. Given what he has done since, somewhat shows he wasn't ready to lead our line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)