Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Who would you choose between SMS and

you would choose Pogba over SMS?

One has flopped at MU and showed a terrible attitude whereas the other has carried his team in a record breaking season
Give me Pogba.

Although unlike other people I don't see the point of getting rid of someone like Khedira for example. In short spurts and as a reserve I think he's an excellent option, very high IQ and a winner. Also he most probably won't generate us any revenue from a potential sale and I trust him way more than whatever 15-20m bench replacement we'd bring in. Same thing applies to Matuidi by the way.

I say go all in on selling Pjanic and bringing Pogba.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
:yuck: :inter: Why? Fuck that cunt.

I'd rather we go for a younger, promising talent who is less one dimensional and more of a likable character/good human being. Let's not bring this over-rated and limited dochecunt and his whore to Juventus please.
oh god here we go again.

Why? Because he’s a goal scoring machine in the prime of his career. Don’t need any other reasons.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
who do we sell to fund these moves?
Romero, Rugani, Pjanic, and Costa? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

DanielSz is the biggest Icardi nut-hugger on the forum. Gotta understand him.
That makes absolute sense then.

- - - Updated - - -

oh god here we go again.

Why? Because he’s a goal scoring machine in the prime of his career. Don’t need any other reasons.
Oh god. Here we go again.

He's not the only goal scoring machine, and he won't come cheap. There are other goal scoring machines who are not as one dimensional, younger, and without a shitty reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)