Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I’m really not enjoying the readings of Juventus being linked to Hairy Kane, thought I’ll have something better to read while being lock down.
Its better than reading about Icardi but I agree-we should avoid him as well and go for a winger/forward who has an eye for goal like Werner.
Midfield - We all know what kind of animal we need...

- - - Updated - - -

How are you doing by the way? I heard California near the south bay area is the most dangerous place in terms of the Coronavirus

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Its better than reading about Icardi but I agree-we should avoid him as well and go for a winger/forward who has an eye for goal like Werner.
Midfield - We all know what kind of animal we need...

- - - Updated - - -

How are you doing by the way? I heard California near the south bay area is the most dangerous place in terms of the Coronavirus
I’m well, fortunately have what I need in regards of food supplies and TP. Shelves are empty over here specially the fridge meats section. Hopefully your good where you’re at.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Why? He's been a top 5 striker last few years. Still only 26/27.

Injury history https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/harry-kane/verletzungen/spieler/132098

Alot of injurys in the same places and he has missed alot of games the last 2 season with bad injurys. Plus i dont think he will cut at a big team, dont think he has the personailty or mentailty for one. At spurs he is big a fish in a small pond with everything going he's way which be wont be the case at other big sides.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Injury history https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/harry-kane/verletzungen/spieler/132098

Alot of injurys in the same places and he has missed alot of games the last 2 season with bad injurys. Plus i dont think he will cut at a big team, dont think he has the personailty or mentailty for one. At spurs he is big a fish in a small pond with everything going he's way which be wont be the case at other big sides.
Yeah, I realized his present season and the previous one were a bit slower. I knew about his current injury, now I know he also had injury problems last year. Still, last year he scored around 20 goals in all comps. Before that he regularly scored 30+. Very impressive result considering he plays in EPL and CL.
Speaking of his personality my take is actually the opposite. He strikes me as a no nonsense guy who's not afraid of challenges. I remember him scoring a lot against top opposition in the EPL, I remember him scoring in Turin. I believe he's also the focal point of the national team.
Not sure what you mean with everything going his way. The best forward is always the focal point of every team as every team needs a guy who's gonna score goals.
Signing Kane and sticking with current midfield (maybe adding Rakitic or Matic at the expense of Pjanic or Sami) seems like such a Juve move though.
There are actually plenty of rumors about Pogba.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I think Cristante sucks big time. I'd rather have Mandragora back. Who knows if Mandra can be counted as homegrown in CL? Also, there are rumors Roma are not the only club interested in him.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
I agree with you that Christante sucks but Mandragora will cost us 30M, as we need to repay Udinese after they help us by buying him in 2018 for 26M. It will affect our transfer budget seriously. I have read that Fio also interested in him, but I'm doubt that Rocco will pay 30M to get him, unless we persuade Rocco sell Chiesa or Castrovilli to us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think Cristante sucks big time. I'd rather have Mandragora back. Who knows if Mandra can be counted as homegrown in CL? Also, there are rumors Roma are not the only club interested in him.
We owned him for 2.5 seasons, but he was on loan for 1.5 of those, so no, not for CL. I think he does for Serie A, even if we owned him for only 6 months of his 1st season under contract here, he was still technically part of the club for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21

- - - Updated - - -

Potential CL homegrowns that are currently in Serie A are Mirante and Audero from GKs, Romagna (CB from Sassuolo, previously Cagliari), Mattiello (WB, hardly ever plays for Cagliari, sucks for the injuries as he showed potential with Max in 2014-15) and ofcourse Immobile. Maybe I forgot someone but that's about it. We can always bring back Giovinco tho, #10 is up for grabs in the summer :fab3:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We owned him for 2.5 seasons, but he was on loan for 1.5 of those, so no, not for CL. I think he does for Serie A, even if we owned him for only 6 months of his 1st season under contract here, he was still technically part of the club for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21

- - - Updated - - -

Potential CL homegrowns that are currently in Serie A are Mirante and Audero from GKs, Romagna (CB from Sassuolo, previously Cagliari), Mattiello (WB, hardly ever plays for Cagliari, sucks for the injuries as he showed potential with Max in 2014-15) and ofcourse Immobile. Maybe I forgot someone but that's about it. We can always bring back Giovinco tho, #10 is up for grabs in the summer :fab3:
Interesting whether the likes of Iago Falque and Pol Garcia fall into the HGC category as well.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Interesting whether the likes of Iago Falque and Pol Garcia fall into the HGC category as well.
Iago Falque I think only does for CL, we owned him since he was 18 in 2008 up until 2014, but he was constantly loaned and played for Juve at different levels for only 1.5 years before turning 21. Pol Garcia we bought in 2011 when he was 16, and we 1st loaned him when he was 19, so he should be HG for CL as well. Pol Lirola for example would also be a Serie A HG but not CL, and Rogerio (Sassuolo LB) as well. We bought both at 18, but loaned to Sassuolo at 19 until age 21 when we sold them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)