Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Are we 100% certainly out on Dest? We have good relations with Ajax and need a fullback. I know he’s not cheap, but I wouldn’t say he’s expensive either. He’s not de Ligt.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
why would the flight circle like that instead of turning left then straight ?

flight experts can you explain what would cause a plane to do that?
Usually the turning is to enable the pilot to make an allotted landing time, so they make a bigger turn for more time or smaller for less. If everyone comes in a straight line it would be carnage.

I also noticed on flights to Caselle and Malpensa that the descent turn only begins once they clear the Alps.

You'll also notice on longer flights that the route seems to be curved, which is because the plane is actually flying a geodesic path in a three dimensional space and not in the 2D space that you see on a map.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
weren't there some Morata rumors all of a sudden again a few weeks back? Doubt it but could be, even trying our luck for Suarez isn't that out of this world... altough i'm sure if they do have an agreement with Dzeko then that's that and we got our man, at least it's a relatively cheap top striker we can rely on even if just as an short term solution, would rather one of the previously mentioned above but whatever works i guess.
one of the few who almost called it about a month ago, can i open the thread ???? :grin:

@Mark

- - - Updated - - -

or i guess we just move the old one from the rookie section anyway, right? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)