Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (124 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so suarez is doing an italian exam for no reason?
he's got a language exam made possible by juventus. that's a good enough reason alone. additionally, he can count as an eu player now, that could make his way out of barcelona easier. now he can sign for any club, not only for those with at least one free non-eu slot.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He’s obviously signing with someone in Italy....which team?
just because he’s got an Italian passport? He can now sign with any club in Europe and not take up a non EU spot. And since his wife had Italian roots or whatever, it was an easier process.

my only question was the timing, but I guess if he’s leaving Barca now, it makes sense.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Suarez isn't coming. End of story.
Says who ? You talk to me about speaking in absolutes lol

Rai is reporting that Juventus may sell Dybala to real madrid for 100 mil as he is demanding 15 mil a year. They will use the 100 mil for more players and to balance the 70 mill in negative hence why it seems suarez and dzeko are in

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Rai is reporting that Juventus may sell Dybala to real madrid for 100 mil as he is demanding 15 mil a year. They will use the 100 mil for more players and to balance the 70 mill in negative hence why it seems suarez and dzeko are in
says who? A functioning brain. 0% chance both Dzeko and Suarez come.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Why are you quoting random nobodies? Agresti who is the most reliable Juve journalist by far has said we won't sell Dybala and that there is a zero percent chance we will sign Suarez. Di Marzio and Romano said the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)