Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:rofl: :howler: Is that a sane question? Did you take your meds today?
I hate you, but this is the first time I agree with your overly demonstrative rude reaction. Albo's question is silly, indeed

- - - Updated - - -

It dont matter how talented you are if you never on the field to show felix is a very talented young kid with lots of potential you would have to be insane to not take that swap.
Felix is a faggot

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You a Lebron fan now, bro? :ok:
Haha. Never. I'm just enjoying watching the playoffs - some great games. That Raptors and Celtics series is fire. I am also looking forward to game 4 of The Lakers and Rockets - I want to see what adjustments, if any, The Rockets are going to make. I mean they're always in it until late in the 4th, and then they just fade away. It's just fun to watch games without the added pressure of supporting anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate you, but this is the first time I agree with your overly demonstrative rude reaction. Albo's question is silly, indeed

- - - Updated - - -

Felix is a faggot
Hate me? Ouch. That's a bit harsh. What have I ever done to you?

Anyway, I don't hate you because you're a dog lover, and dogs are magnificent creatures.

Last edited:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hate is perhaps a bit too harsh, but you are so damn rude, man. You call people all kinds of names just because they don't agree with you.

Maybe deep inside the dog heart there is a soft spot for ya.

Would I be sad to see B81 away from these forums? Yes I would. You belong here.

So maybe I don't hate you, but I don't love you either, I guess I hate you a lil bit. Inbetween the love there.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:rofl: :howler: Is that a sane question? Did you take your meds today?
Haha man why you always are so aggressive,and seem so frustrated, you live in Thai have nice beaches but still always you're mad .

It's not like i care or give a fuck , but it's forum people have different opinions.

Only "meds" i take are my protein shake , creatine and aminos :)

And we are talking about Felix one of the most talented guys out there Atletico paid 120m for him , I'm sure no one would pay the same for Dybala .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hate is perhaps a bit too harsh, but you are so damn rude, man. You call people all kinds of names just because they don't agree with you.

Maybe deep inside the dog heart there is a soft spot for ya.

Would I be sad to see B81 away from these forums? Yes I would. You belong here.

So maybe I don't hate you, but I don't love you either, I guess I hate you a lil bit. Inbetween the love there.
I actually never mean anyone any harm, and being rude is just keeping it real, but I understand what you mean. I'm just tired of people being too PC - too many snowflakes and SJWs in our world.

Anyway, I am glad to see you're back and somewhat active, just like I am happy @Zacheryah is back, even though we had our differences in the past.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haha man why you always are so aggressive,and seem so frustrated, you live in Thai have nice beaches but still always you're mad .

It's not like i care or give a fuck , but it's forum people have different opinions.

Only "meds" i take are my protein shake , creatine and aminos :)

And we are talking about Felix one of the most talented guys out there Atletico paid 120m for him , I'm sure no one would pay the same for Dybala .

You know I'm only joking, right? Honestly, Felix is incredibly overrated. ATM usually buy and sell well, like Porto, but 120 million for Felix was incredibly retarded. In today's post covid mercato, hes barely worth 60 million, and Dybala is clearly the superior player.

- - - Updated - - -

I know that you secretly like Berna just like you secretly like me. :sheik:
I like you, and it's no secret. You amuse me, and you're a good soul. Regarding Turdeski, that ship sailed in 2018.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Dybala your cruch? You act like a 14yo crazy fan everytime someone mentions him.
Dybala is my favorite player on the current roster, so I'd be incredibly devastated if he left. Given the dearth of likable players on the team, I'd probably have to take a break from Juventus for a while.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
You know I'm only joking, right? Honestly, Felix is incredibly overrated. ATM usually buy and sell well, like Porto, but 120 million for Felix was incredibly retarded. In today's post covid mercato, hes barely worth 60 million, and Dybala is clearly the superior player.
Nah I really don't care , or feel offended.

But you're acting like Felix is some average player, nah even today they can sell him for big money, Dortmund is asking 120m for Sancho , Chelsea paid 100m for Kai .

I would take Felix over them without a doubt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nah I really don't care , or feel offended.

But you're acting like Felix is some average player, nah even today they can sell him for big money, Dortmund is asking 120m for Sancho , Chelsea paid 100m for Kai .

I would take Felix over them without a doubt.

I would probably take Sancho ahead of Felix. I agree about Kai though. I don't really think he is a 100 million Euro player.

Obviously, I'd take Dybala over any of them - in fact, I'd take Dybala over anyone not named Mbappe, but I guess I'm biased.

I am still saddened by what happened to Zaniolo, but I hope we can get him for 30-40 million next year.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I actually never mean anyone any harm, and being rude is just keeping it real, but I understand what you mean. I'm just tired of people being too PC - too many snowflakes and SJWs in our world.

Anyway, I am glad to see you're back and somewhat active, just like I am happy @Zacheryah is back, even though we had our differences in the past.
Shut yer mouth, you greasy, slimy, stinking retarded cunt breath! :heart:

Did I do it right? :shifty:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I would probably take Sancho ahead of Felix. I agree about Kai though. I don't really think he is a 100 million Euro player.

Obviously, I'd take Dybala over any of them - in fact, I'd take Dybala over anyone not named Mbappe, but I guess I'm biased.

I am still saddened by what happened to Zaniolo, but I hope we can get him for 30-40 million next year.
Yeps selling Dybi would be just :sergio: He's our best player if you ask me.

But we want to get rid of him all the time for some reason. And if we would get rid of him, then I would be OK with Felix (haven't really followed him lately, he had a bad season I've heard, some injury problems too), at least he has the time on his side. Where would he even play for us if he would come?

But nontheless he's not worth 120M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)