Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (245 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If khedira wants a golden handshake, so be it. I think he'll leave soon.

Higuain is a much bigger headache. 18m loss if we release him. Golden handshake on top?
I'd keep the fucker. I mean, why lose that much money on him, buy another backup CF, and further neglect other areas that require immediate attention?

- - - Updated - - -

I always knew spending 90 million on a moody and emotional striker would come back and bite us in the ass. I never doubted his quality, but I always knew 90 million was excessive. Another one of Marotta's special deals :touched: :heart:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
if Higgy and Sami don't want to leave, can't we give them back-breaking training drills to perform and if they fail to do so dock their wages for refusing to do the work given?
Sami is injury prone, anything we give him shouldn’t involve any type of physical activity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lol, is Allegri is a smart/good coach to you? He is the most intelligent coach imo and even him struggle to fit Ronaldo and Dybala together.
I think Allegri just got tired of the shit options he had in midfield, so he needed to improvise even further. I'm quite certain if the board had given Allegri better mids, he would have found a way to make Dybala and Ronaldo work. After all, the chain smoking turd managed it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Out: De Siglio, Rugani, Khedira, Matuidi, Higuain, DC, Pjanic, Perin.

In: Romero, Gosens, De Paul, Arthur, Kulu, Zaniolo, Milik/ Lacazzette.

Rate this mercato.
7.5/10. You're still missing a body in midfield and I'm not really sold on Gosens and Romero. Arthur is also a big question mark, and I don't really like or rate Milik.

Regaring sales, you don't really mention figures, so that 7.5 could potentially go up to 8+

De Paul is a good rotation player, and Kulu + Zaniolo is a devastating combo for the future.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
7.5/10. You're still missing a body in midfield and I'm not really sold on Gosens and Romero. Arthur is also a big question mark, and I don't really like or rate Milik.

Regaring sales, you don't really mention figures, so that 7.5 could potentially go up to 8+

De Paul is a good rotation player, and Kulu + Zaniolo is a devastating combo for the future.

If they are getting DePaul, Zaniolo, and Arthur, how are they missing a body in the midfield? We still have Bentancur and Rabiot. Any one else for the 6th spot would be from the U23 squad

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If they are getting DePaul, Zaniolo, and Arthur, how are they missing a body in the midfield? We still have Bentancur and Rabiot. Any one else for the 6th spot would be from the U23 squad
I forgot about Ramsey, and I was planning on deploying Zaniolo in a more advanced role. I feel that a front three of Zaniolo, Kulu and Dybala would be awesome once Ronaldo leaves in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 237)