Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,681
    Dybala can't play wing...can't play ¾ista. Only SS-ST. If you buy a starting star CF then he's f*cked because Ronny will play. Get a cheap option[no Milik, Zapata, Jiménez, Lacazette that will cost a lot] and then sign Haaland or another top forward next year when CR7 is gone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Dybala can't play wing...can't play ¾ista. Only SS-ST. If you buy a starting star CF then he's f*cked because Ronny will play. Get a cheap option[no Milik, Zapata, Jiménez, Lacazette that will cost a lot] and then sign Haaland or another top forward next year when CR7 is gone.
    Obviously, Dybala starts and the new CF is a backup. Unless of course Pirlo's new bold ideas can play all three at the same time

How did you like this post before I was even done typing it? ^

rainhard

May 5, 2004
    Do you rate Sorloth ? He is tall 1.94m, can be bench player, will give Haaland better atmosfer when he join us (Norwegian link), still 24
    Use him for 3 years then he is still sellable

Jun 16, 2020
    I doubt that we’ll go for Dzeko, he gets 6m salary and is old.

I don’t get really happy from all those names. No big fan of Lacazette, Dzeko is to old, Jimenez to expensive, Milik only for Berna scambio.

Leao has something special, and I’d like Morata if he’s not to expensive.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I understand that but he’s been gone for a while now. Paratici could have stepped in and presented a plan to get rid of all the useless people, at least 1 or 2. Khedira should have been the first to be chopped, yet he’s still here and getting paid big bucks with 0 contribution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Part of that issue being Sarri rated khedira.
    Higuain didn't want to leave and prove he still had it for Sarri who obviously agreed to the idea and failed relatively.

However lets not forget how the likes of Can and Mandzukic who also commanded big wages left last summer, these things take time unfortunately, can't expect everything to happen in 1 window.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything to accomodate Bonucci :disagree:
    Well at least getting Gosens now makes more sense

- - - Updated - - -

Do you rate Sorloth ? He is tall 1.94m, can be bench player, will give Haaland better atmosfer when he join us (Norwegian link), still 24
    Use him for 3 years then he is still sellable
    wasn't he a huge flop at crystal palace?

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
    Apr 7, 2018
    I agree with that. My hope was to keep Higuain for another season and go for Haaland next year. However, Higuain’s attitude stinks and it seems like he doesn’t want to be part of the team anymore. I can’t believe names such Zapata and Milik are considered expensive nowadays. Lacazette then only in an exchange deal with DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)