Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Question I have is which big name is leaving? And I don't mean the injury prone older midfielders. Dybala rumours to real Madrid worry me..even if we get an isco or kroos in the deal. Ronaldo and dybala should be off the transfer market.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn’t be against 352 but we need another RWB option beyond Cuadrado, who is 32 and somewhat injury prone. I don’t want Danilo anywhere near that position. He’s not good enough going forward. I think that Chiesa as wingback in a 352 would not be a bad idea.

Our central defence in that case would be DeLigt, Demiral, Chiellini, Bonucci, and Romero. I also think that Alex Sandro can do a job as LCB. That’s 6 players for 3 positions.
So bentancur and rabiot as the midfield duo with kulu ronaldo and dybala as the front 3?

Pirlo wants a 433. I would keep sandro and find a better right back option and use cuadrado as cover further up the pitch.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
guys hear me out
instead of wasting money on zaniolo, szobolo, locatllo, chiesa and other gelato looks fools, we go for messi
thats it. we win every game
For all of the fans of football in the world that want to see CR7 - Messi partnership at least for 1 or 2 years
But after those years we will really fell the suffer of that move financially, but that is just priceless when both of GOAT is in your team

Oh i forget, we need to add Motta in that mix. Our own goat :p
All the goats are nice meal for @Lion

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
guys hear me out

instead of wasting money on zaniolo, szobolo, locatllo, chiesa and other gelato looks fools, we go for messi

thats it. we win every game
I like this idea. Then pirlo can be coach and player...he can play in his old role...pin point passes to CR7 and Messi...who the fuck is going stop them?????????????

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
every team need some ugly bastards to enhance the handsomeness of the rest.

currently we have chiellini and demiral. we need another ugly Bianconero81 looking guy to take some pressure off of him

rainhard

May 5, 2004
every team need some ugly bastards to enhance the handsomeness of the rest.
currently we have chiellini and demiral. we need another ugly Bianconero81 looking guy to take some pressure off of him
Okay then, what is comparison between Kante and Partey or Ndidi?
Can both names reach the level of Kante in the future ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)