Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
why dont we move for casmiero
If he is available at reasonable price that is the best move that we must pursue. They have Valverde ready to take his place
And they probably poised to invest in some young players, Szoboslai maybe
And I dont want Kante or Jorginho. Kante is a great players but I love Casemiro presence more
Jorginho is not a strong presence, he will upgrade current team only by a very little margin

I even consider Toni Kroos too, and I know @Bianconero81 will oppose this. But I think, we dont need to resale all of our players
We need world class player in our midfield, Bentancur (23), Arthur (23), Rabiot (25) are not there yet
That is enough young players with technical gift and talent, but they need a role model

Think of it like we saw Chiellini of the midfielder that age 28 (Casemiro) or 30 (Kroos) and we take them to lead our midfielders
It is 5-6 years for Casemiro or 3-4 years for Toni Kroos with us to give our midfield stability til they retired and Bentancur ready to be the leader in our midfield
Even I will take Vidal as our 6th backup and terminate Matuidi. Khedira is a lost case, it is the end after his injury

SMS / Rodrigo de Paul, they both good but untested on high level. It can go both way
Looking for Lazio slump form after covid, it is a light that show SMS dont have it in him to turn things around
And as for Rodrigo de Paul, he is in a shitty team that avoiding relegation is like winning a championship for them

We will go nowhere if all of our midfield is just bunch of young players with talent
It is the mix of experience and young players that will drive the team
For example AC Milan, they have bunch of kids added Ibramovic in attack , Kjaer in defense and they suddenly work
It is like they found the missing gear, old but gold not a rusty gear

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
De Paul, Reguillon, Locatelli and Milik are currently the players with the most intense links in the media and I don't think any of them are what's fundamentally needed to challenge the likes of BM, RM and Barcelona for the CL in the upcoming campaign.

I don't know 'Tici's strategy but I may hope it's improving our midfield with a new starter and a new winger

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
De Paul, Reguillon, Locatelli and Milik are currently the players with the most intense links in the media and I don't think any of them are what's fundamentally needed to challenge the likes of BM, RM and Barcelona for the CL in the upcoming campaign.

I don't know 'Tici's strategy but I may hope it's improving our midfield with a new starter and a new winger
Reguilon would be a very nice coup, I'd have him starting over alex sandro in all honesty.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009

De Paul and Reguillon would be dope. Milik and Locatelli would be meh. I woudnt mind them for backup though.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Tici has no strategy. He's an Apex Pezevenki.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Reguilon would be a very nice coup, I'd have him starting over alex sandro in all honesty.
He would be, but to be honest I'd much rather upgrade our midfield and sign a winger who could be a potential starter than upgrade our LB. I remember AA saying something about the TV and the house a few years ago.

De Paul and Reguillon would be dope. Milik and Locatelli would be meh. I woudnt mind them for backup though.
I wouldn't mind them for back-up either but we already have more than enough back-up. Heck, I don't think there's a squad in Europe who is more stacked than ours.

Tici has no strategy. He's an Apex Pezevenki.
Don't know what that last one means but at this point we're being ran by agents (Raiola or Mendes) rather than having a vision. Atleast Moratta (excluding his last year) had a vision every transfer window.

Last edited:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I wouldn't mind them for back-up either but we already have more than enough back-up. Heck, I don't think there's a squad in Europe who is more stacked than ours.
Our backups suck. First we need to get rid of them (De Siglio, Rugani, Khedira, Bernardeschi...).

And Milik is bound to happen I think, all the media is saying we have a deal with the player for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)