Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Maybe stop believing everything you read in the media as being 100% truth? Media are in the entertainment business they make a lot of shit up to keep folks like you interested.
Its cold hard facts that Chelsea signed Ziyech, Werner and soon Kai. Not sure how that can be made up.

Another set of facts are that we are fucked financially although our balance sheet is purportedly in great condition.

It’s true we’re linked to players that require relatively low capital investment up front and those deals will have to be done with legal, financial and accounting sorcery.

Knowing this club those names we are linked to are closer to the truth than you are comfortable accepting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Khedira still blackmailing Allegri I see
Unfortunately, I don't see Matuidi joining him there :sad: :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who wants Fagjinho and that Plumberson fucker have 0 ambitions. Since when is settling for an inferior team's garbage ok?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, of course, valuation had changed, he looked like crap
I'd rather Zaniolo. Please bring in Boga and Zaniolo.

Jul 3, 2020
Its cold hard facts that Chelsea signed Ziyech, Werner and soon Kai. Not sure how that can be made up.

Another set of facts are that we are fucked financially although our balance sheet is purportedly in great condition.

It’s true we’re linked to players that require relatively low capital investment up front and those deals will have to be done with legal, financial and accounting sorcery.

Knowing this club those names we are linked to are closer to the truth than you are comfortable accepting.
Let me know when all these players that have been linked by the media arrive for their physical exams. Until then it’s all speculation.
To many critics disguised as “fans” around here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)