Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
I just checked out of interest and that person's location is dublin, since i'm in london it can't be me...

- - - Updated - - -

How many past prime big names or big club rejects have united signed over the last 2 years? As i explained before, united's current transfer policy is young hungry players looking to make the step up to a bigger club. This is what the manchester based journalists who are close to the club have all been saying consistently for a long time now.
You should take bernardeschi, aka the new baggio. He fails Juve because his teammates and his trainers are mediocre but I am sure that in a bigger club like manchester and genius trainer like Ole he will finally be able to show his talent. He is hungry for revenge.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The transfer policy at united has changed, look at the recent signings over the last 2 years, the club has learned from its previous mistakes.
You're probably right. No way would you overpay for Juventus players as per your typical transfer policy, we are traditionally very bad at selling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)