Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Well with out Pjanic and with SMS you can play 4231 with:
Szczesny
Cancelo Benatia Chiellini Sandro
Matuidi Emre
Dybala SMS Costa
Ronaldo

I could understand the point of selling Miralem if we are going to play 2man midfield tbh.
If we were to play with a 2 man midfield we might as well sell Matuidi too.

Pogba is the only semi-logical option out there. If he wants to come back too - I can see it happening.

Maybe Golovin + Pogba in, Pjanic + Sturaro out?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Why are we talking about turning down a 100 mil offer for Pjanic? Is there anyone stupid enough to offer that for him yet?

Btw if that offer did come in I think we would sell without hesitating even if pjanic wanted to stay.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Pjanic needs to stay. Next season is our best shot at the CL so we need to keep vital players. Players like Jorginho or Keita cost 70mln so I don't understand why we should be so happy about someone offering 100mln for Miralem.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Is it just me or has it been awfully quiet about SMS and Verratti lately?
We're done. Marotta confirmed this. Our midfield is set unless anybody asks to leave. Pjanic wants to stay. Everything going on lately is media BS.

We're set with Pjanic, Can + one of Khedira, Matuidi, Marchisio or Bentancur.

Nothing logical in investing upwards €100m for Pogba, SMS or a third.
Nothing logical selling Pjanic at this moment.

Lazio have a July 30 deadline set for SMS, and they're asking for way too much. SMS is overhyped and overrated. Id like him here but the guy is not decisive as a striker would be. A central midfielder should never require this amount of money. Coutinho would bc he will be much more decisive. Forget about SMS for now.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I'm not actually disappointed with our midfield considering Matuidi's world cup.

Matuidi is a starting midfielder in a world cup winning team and played like a top player for the tournament. Emre Can has serious potential to be world class with regular games and a bit of tactical nous, Pjanic is world class.

Then back up of Bentacur who performed excellently in the world cup and looks to be a real star alongside the experience of Khedira.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm not actually disappointed with our midfield considering Matuidi's world cup.

Matuidi is a starting midfielder in a world cup winning team and played like a top player for the tournament. Emre Can has serious potential to be world class with regular games and a bit of tactical nous, Pjanic is world class.

Then back up of Bentacur who performed excellently in the world cup and looks to be a real star alongside the experience of Khedira.
And the GOAT Stururu as the cherry on top.

May 23, 2013
@Maddy @il brutto @Fred
Y’all are lame asf for quoting me in a thread that I’m banned in.
Also which ever mod banned me from then Pjanic thread is lame asf too. I don’t even shit on him and say I believe he can be top class of played out of the regista position.
Why is it that none of the Higuain haters were banned from his tread?

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
@Maddy @il brutto @Fred
Y’all are lame asf for quoting me in a thread that I’m banned in.
Also which ever mod banned me from then Pjanic thread is lame asf too. I don’t even $#@! on him and say I believe he can be top class of played out of the regista position.
Why is it that none of the Higuain haters were banned from his tread?
The only thing 'lame asf' is your questioning of authority young man. I suggest you pipe down before I give you a stern dressing down.

Also why would we ban Higuain haters? They make up 80% of the site. You are alone on this one amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)