Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I wonder if we're interested in Marcelo as a LM or mezzala.

Marcelo as LB in Italy is hard to imagine esp when you've JC on the other side.

Our defensive shape is 442, and in attack, Marcelo could pull off mezzala (basically like Iniesta last season).

Would take care of our midfield.
Come on, you want to play best LB as CM lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Come on, you want to play best LB as CM lol.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
😁

Left field but just think it's a possibility lol.

We've a good LB and need a CM, but we're chasing another LB. He and Cancelo in def would give Max high blood pressure lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala is not a target or false 9 and CR7 hasnt played on the LW in 2 years. We will get run over with a 2 man midfield.
CR7 actually looked much better attacking from the left than as traditional CF in middle of front 3 without Benzema.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I remember that.

Licensing and merchandise, but I am not sure that it means that we jump from around 10% to 40%.

That would be amazing.
Is it not licensing and distributing just cups and dog collars anymore via Adidas or jerseys too?

I'd think just the former.

Jul 1, 2010
have you watched Juve last season? we played exactly like that, but with Higuain instead of Ronaldo. i dont know what youre on about
Yes, but we were much better when we played with a real 4-3-3, like the game in Madrid when Dybala was suspended. Our midfield did really well in that game.

A two man midfield with Pjanic is way too soft.

Dybala's position will again be a problem for Allegri to solve. He might try the 4-3-1-2 as Real had success with that formation. That could work with Costa playing as a ten.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
A two man midfield with Pjanic as one of the midfielders would be steamrolled.

If Matuidi continues the form he has had with France he will be like a new signing. I would be happy with Matuidi-Pjanic-Can at this point with Khedira and Bentacur as back up.

Obviously I would love Pogba or SMS but I would still probably start Matuidi on current form over Can..

Jul 18, 2014
A two man midfield with Pjanic as one of the midfielders would be steamrolled.

If Matuidi continues the form he has had with France he will be like a new signing. I would be happy with Matuidi-Pjanic-Can at this point with Khedira and Bentacur as back up.

Obviously I would love Pogba or SMS but I would still probably start Matuidi on current form over Can..
Matuidi Pjanic and Can is a good midfield, with a combination of Ronaldo and two of Mandzu, Dybala, Berna, Cuadrado or Costa up front, depending on the opponent and what Allegri wants to do. If we keep Sandro we are set IMO.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Found this on reddit. Seems Ronaldo was the first real purchase on the books for next season. Makes me think we can afford another big buy aka SMS or Pogba.

Expenses:

2018/19

Cristiano - 50 million + 12 million ( to previous clubs) [1st of 2 payments]

Magnani - 1.66 million (1st of 3 payments)

2017/18

Cancelo - 13.5million (1st of 3 payments)

Costa - 20million (1st of 2 payments)

Perin - 4million (1st of 3 payments)

Emre Can - Signing fee 8 million (1st of 2 payments)

Szczesny - 6.1million (last payment)

Benatia - 8.5million (last payment)

Cuadrado - 6.6million (2nd of 3 payments)

Bernardeschi - 13.3 million (2nd of 3 payments)

MDS - 4 million (2nd of 3 payments)

Favilli - 3.75million (1st of 2 payments)

Matuidi - 6.66 million (2nd of 3 payments)

Income :

Bonucci - 14 million(2nd of 3 payments)

Cassata - 1.75 million (2nd of 4 payments)

Neto - 1.5 million (2nd of 4 payments

Lemina - 5.67 million (2nd of 3 payments)

01/2019 Rincon - 2 million (2nd of 3 payments)

01/2019 Lirola - 1.75 million ( 2nd of 4 payments)

01/2019 Matiello - 0.86 million ( 2nd of 3 payments)

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
have you watched Juve last season? we played exactly like that, but with Higuain instead of Ronaldo. i dont know what youre on about
At no time last year did Dybala play as a target or false 9. And when we played with a 2 man midfield Mario was playing LM and tracking back to do the dirty work. Costa or Ronaldo arent doing that out wide and if you think Ronaldo is a like for like for Higuain you're playing too much FIFA. Ronaldo's position is a support striker that can roam. He's not occupying the CBs. Much differt than Higuain. Ronaldo is going to need a partner to do the dirty work. I like him paired with Mario.

- - - Updated - - -

😁

CR7 actually looked much better attacking from the left than as traditional CF in middle of front 3 without Benzema.
But yet Benzema has provided him with more CL assists than any other Madrid player. I just don't see Max playing him as a lone striker.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
��

Left field but just think it's a possibility lol.

We've a good LB and need a CM, but we're chasing another LB. He and Cancelo in def would give Max high blood pressure lol.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Is it not licensing and distributing just cups and dog collars anymore via Adidas or jerseys too?

I'd think just the former.
from what I read basically we buy shirts from Adidas for an undisclosed fee and then whatever profit we make it's fully ours o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)