Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2011
I'll stick around just to piss you off
Lol no, you'll stick around because you're one of those abused products that like to be called snitches and humiliated and kicked around, maybe you should tweet that. A lot of people are into that shit and you'd get a lot of followers.Do stick around and try to kiss some ass, maybe we'll upgrade you from the tuz sewers to bathroom duty.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
One thing I think we all have to really control expectations is that even with Ronaldo, without a big upgrade in our midfield, we still aren't clear UCL favorites. We're certainly in the top ring now with Barca, Real, Bayern and maybe City but without an upgrade to our midfield, I don't think we're clearly ahead of them.

It's also why if we have any kind of spare spending money left (maybe from selling Higuain/Rugani/Benatia), we should 100% bomb on a SMS/Pogba/Kante and Godin to clearly cement our squad as UCL favourites on paper

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As many of you know Beppe is a big basketball fan. Watching Pallacanestro Varese ball is one of his true passions. Anyways from what I understand Beppe and Bob Myers have become really close friends in the past couple of months. This friendship started when Beppe bumped into Myers at the Oakland Aviation Museum. They have a shared love for Aviation. Beppe is a vivid skydiver as some you might remember. After that they've brainstormed on multiple occasions while playing some 1 v 1 ball. The Cousins to Golden State deal was all Beppe for example. He taught Myers about the concept of market opportunities.

So why does this matter. Well it is said that Beppe has been truly inspired by the work Myers has done and now wants to build his own all-star team. The whisper is that Ronaldo was only the start and Beppe wants an 'all-star' in every position. Just yesterday Beppe and Bob were spotted throwing some hoops at the Vittoria International High School in Turin. Apparently Beppe slipped some names that the local school janitor heard. Pogba, SMS and Marcelo all seem to be very close to Juve. Hope this clears any doubt people might have had about these deals happening.

Here's a pic send by the janitor as proof
We are not worthy Beppe Myers :delpiero:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
As for this 60m buy back clause? Maybe Man U didn’t think juve would ever spend that much on a player (plus wages) because at that time that wasn’t their MO. Probably weren’t expecting Pogba to want to go back either.
We did buy Higuain before selling Pogba if I'm not mistaking...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Tuttosport and La Stampa:

Juventus will only target Pogba and Milinković-Savić if they lose Pjanić this summer.

The Bosnian player is set to renew with Juventus until 2023 while the club also intends to focus on Bentancur for now.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
We're only a rotational LB away from having a top 3 side in Europe

Woj
Joao Cancelo Benatia Chiellini Alex Sandro
Can Pjanic Matuidi
Douglas Costa Dybala Cristiano Ronaldo

and

Perin
De Sciglio Barzagli Caldara X
Khedira Marchisio Bentancur
Cuadrado Mandzukic Bernardeschi

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
We're only a rotational LB away from having a top 3 side in Europe

Woj
Joao Cancelo Benatia Chiellini Alex Sandro
Can Pjanic Matuidi
Douglas Costa Dybala Cristiano Ronaldo

and

Perin
De Sciglio Barzagli Caldara X
Khedira Marchisio Bentancur
Cuadrado Mandzukic Bernardeschi

I'd argue we are already a top 3 side but we're an elite CM (like Casemeiro/Kante/Pogba/Kroos/SMS) away from being the clear number 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)