Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Its landing in Kalamata.
So we had:
one plane from Lisbon landing yesterday
one plane from Porto landing today
one plane from Pisa (origin is said to be Turin but not confirmed i think) landing today

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This reminds me of when Cleveland fans were following planes exactly the way we're doing in order to understand if Lebron was coming back or not

kocunar

Jan 22, 2013
Its landing in Kalamata.
So we had:
one plane from Lisbon landing yesterday
one plane from Porto landing today
one plane from Pisa (origin is said to be Turin but not confirmed i think) landing today
There are also pictures of Angelli boarding a plane which seems to me to be the same one listed in flightradar

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Old?

Juventus make Haland bid | Football Italia

Juventus have reportedly made a €5m bid for Norwegian talent Erling Braut Håland of Molde.

The 17-year-old is the son of former Leeds United and Manchester City defender Alf-Inge Håland, and has nine goals in just six games for the Norwegian Under-19 team.

According to TV2, the Bianconeri have made a bid of around €5m for the striker, which they are confident will be accepted.

Juve have been following him for around a year, and have been impressed with his eight goals in 14 games for Molde this season.

While general manager Giuseppe Marotta and sporting director Fabio Paratici are working on the Cristiano Ronaldo transfer, they sent a representative to Norway to watch a match against Valarenga and to present an offer to the club and player.

The idea is to sign Håland and have him play for the newly formed B-team in Serie C next season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We all know he is coming so seal it already so we can know what else is in our market plans..
I mean Higuain will most probably leave if we get Ronaldo since Chelsea want him and we have no justification to keep him if we have Dybala D.Costa and Ronaldo...
Rugani will probably leave with a buy back option as well so we can get the money for C.Ronaldo
Cerri Sturaro and etc will probably leave as well..
The question is CM and A.Sandro
CM - Will we get another one?
A.Sandro - stays or leaves? Stay-good.. Leave-Who will replace him?

P.S We are linked with some Norwegian youngster named Halland (5M)
It says he is a big prospect for his nation and is a scoring machine - Our idea is to put him in our new B team in Serie C
Like seriously, you don’t ever get sick of making posts like this? Especially when we are on the verge of signing CR7 for fucks sake?

FMD some people are never satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)