Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (274 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Since we don't have a real CR7 thread and everyone is either anxious or pissed in here, any non CR7 posts in this thread should receive an infraction imo. Make shit interesting while we wait.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
One of the reasons this doesn't sit well with me, is that we've been sitting here since Wednesday waiting for "Mendes to present Juve's official offer to Perez".

Soon it will be Wednesday again. If there really was an offer, wouldn't it have been at least PRESENTED already?

We've been reading rehashed news for 5 days now

Apr 15, 2006
One of the reasons this doesn't sit well with me, is that we've been sitting here since Wednesday waiting for "Mendes to present Juve's official offer to Perez".

Soon it will be Wednesday again. If there really was an offer, wouldn't it have been at least PRESENTED already?

We've been reading rehashed news for 5 days now
Not necessarily.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Pjanic wants to stay and renew with Juventus. Instead, an offer by the PSG for Alex Sandro is about to arrive [Di Marzio]

Apr 15, 2006
Share your thoughts
I think with the high-profile of this transfer and due to the complications between Ronaldo and Perez, it's not straightforward to just make an official. I trust Beppe and Mendes are doing what's needed, all things considered, to get this across the finish line. We just need to keep calma. This is not gonna turn out like the Witsel saga.

PS: 56k posts, bitches! :weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 274)