Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Did we rob a bank, or did John pull his head out of his ass
Ok, I have spoken to a friend who works at Sole24 ore, italian financial daily paper.
His “basic” salary will be in line with Juve standards, towards the higher end, obviously.

The difference will be covered by Adidas and companies in the EXOR galaxy such as FCA and FERRARI who will hire him as a testimonial.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok, I have spoken to a friend who works at Sole24 ore, italian financial daily paper.
His “basic” salary will be in line with Juve standards, towards the higher end, obviously.

The difference will be covered by Adidas and companies in the EXOR galaxy such as FCA and FERRARI who will hire him as a testimonial.

:weee:

- - - Updated - - -

We are getting Cristiano fucking Ronaldo and we will pay him 6m per season.

:beppe:
:lol:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Just reading one analysis. In the last 3 trading sessions the value of Juve stock gained 22%, from 665 to 816 million. That's 151 million. When you think of it, that's almost half of the money needed to finance the Ronaldo transfer and 4 year contract.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014

So then minimal sales required?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
This is great. Fucking amazing.

My friend and his brother are both #1 and #2 Ferrari customers in North America. I'm definitely calling in a favor to find a way to meet CR somehow somewhere with Ferrari.

- - - Updated - - -

So then minimal sales required?
It appears so, but how does that work with FFP and not spending outside our means? I guess the other "companies" are paying out of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)