Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (258 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He was our prophet. Our seer. Our oracle. But the lot of you just cast him out into the cold, harsh world to fend for himself. Rather than heed his word as gospel, you shunned him from your hearts and minds. Reparations are needed, you all must repent for your sins against this great and holy man, lest he take back his blessings, and justifiably so.

Justice for @rakib567. The sun will shine on you once again brother, I swear it.

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/38496-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Fordward-Real-Madrid

Buy on AliExpress.com

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I do wonder how we plan to skirt around FFP issues. This will be interesting. I trust our boards judgement and undoubtedly UEFA will be watching closely.
Jerseys sold amendment to me is perfect. You can easily justify that. It's currently 17M EUR.
Compare that to:
PSG @ 24, Real Madrid @ 70, Bayern @30.5, Liverpool @34, Arsenal @34, Chelsea @45, Barcelona @53, Man U @ 60.
If 20 per year more is paid to Juventus to help pay that puts it at 37, which is hardly unjustifiable given the near certain increase in kit sales and TV viewers that having Ronaldo will drive.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
VS guru. :::flag4::theflag::flag2:. :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Phone call on the upper floors. In front of my eyes. On the part of those who from the you to whom you command. And I keep myself deliberately vague because I do not have to understand who he is.

The news is these, free to believe it. We

are leaving soon for Madrid. At the latest tomorrow morning.
When you come back, you come back with 100 million less.
But with a Cristiano Ronaldo more.
Cristiano will return to Turin with the managers.
They are organizing a reception never seen for anyone.

Wait, and you will see.

Jul 20, 2012
VS guru. :::flag4::theflag::flag2:. :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Phone call on the upper floors. In front of my eyes. On the part of those who from the you to whom you command. And I keep myself deliberately vague because I do not have to understand who he is.

The news is these, free to believe it. We

are leaving soon for Madrid. At the latest tomorrow morning.
When you come back, you come back with 100 million less.
But with a Cristiano Ronaldo more.
Cristiano will return to Turin with the managers.
They are organizing a reception never seen for anyone.

Wait, and you will see.
:tuttosport:

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 258)