Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Hey I would love it to get both SMS and Pogba just wondering if we’re willing to deal with lotito
Nothing personal. Lotito wants a lot of money and if he doesn't get them he must give SMS a contract that will destroy Lazio's tight salaries structure and budget. Not to mention everyone will strengthen, Merda(a real rival) took De Vrij on a free and feLazio will never reach CL... Unless, Lotito spends cash, which he will not currently have. Vicious circle that!

Lotito will haggle for every penny, but SMS will leave Lazio this summer. In fact Lazio must be ready with other deals/replacements much sooner in the mercato window, unless they want to be milked.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Nothing personal. Lotito wants a lot of money and if he doesn't get a lot of money he must give SMS a contract that will destroy Lazio's tight salaries structure and budget. Not to mention everyone will strengthen, Merda(a real rival) took De Vrij on a free and feLazio will never reach CL... Unless, Lotito spends cash, which he will not currently have. Vicious circle that!

Lotito will haggle for every penny, but SMS will leave Lazio this summer. In fact Lazio must be ready with other deals/replacements much sooner this year, unless they want to be milked.
That’s without a doubt. I would like it to be with us as he has made it clear he prefers an Italia stay

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Dybala: "I kept a good relationship with Pogba even after his departure for England...I'd be happy if he comes back so we would stop making video calls and we would go back to training together. We created new greetings, like when we touched our fingers after seeing Dragon Ball"
Pls Pogba don't come back.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Marchisio could release a statement thanking Juventus for letting him go for free to explore other opportunities and for all the good years we had together #AlwaysBianconero #FinoAlleFine

And Badass would still create soem explanation fitting the narrative, that he has decided on is the only "true narrative".

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I feel like we really mistreat our best servants at the club, the thing with how Del Piero was leaving, Buffon going yet is playing on elsewhere because the club supposedly want to move on from him and now possibly Marchisio?

Meanwhile the club would rather keep sturaro at all cost...

Its called to reinvent. You cant run a business purely based on emotions. Juventus needs to stay fresh and keep looking for young talent to stay relevant. All top clubs have to go trough this process. Its a necessity.

I also felt the Buffon parting was honorable enough. He got so much love from everyone and im sure he felt he had done all he could do for this club. If Marchisio wants to play first team football every week its much better that the club stays honest in our dialogue from the start, rather than giving the chance for conflicts to start in the middle of the season because of broken promises etc.

Especially when you consider how other clubs treated their legends ( for instance, The Casillas departure from Madrid was pretty ugly).

When it comes to Sturaro, i have to agree. A puzzle. The only thing i think he got going for him is that he is flexible and can play in several positions. And he is Italian offcourse.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing personal. Lotito wants a lot of money and if he doesn't get them he must give SMS a contract that will destroy Lazio's tight salaries structure and budget. Not to mention everyone will strengthen, Merda(a real rival) took De Vrij on a free and feLazio will never reach CL... Unless, Lotito spends cash, which he will not currently have. Vicious circle that!

Lotito will haggle for every penny, but SMS will leave Lazio this summer. In fact Lazio must be ready with other deals/replacements much sooner in the mercato window, unless they want to be milked.
I really hope you are right, SMS would suit us perfectly.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Its called to reinvent. You cant run a business purely based on emotions. Juventus needs to stay fresh and keep looking for young talent to stay relevant. All top clubs have to go trough this process. Its a necessity.

I also felt the Buffon parting was honorable enough. He got so much love from everyone and im sure he felt he had done all he could do for this club. If Marchisio wants to play first team football every week its much better that the club stays honest in our dialogue from the start, rather than giving the chance for conflicts to start in the middle of the season because of broken promises etc.

Especially when you consider how other clubs treated their legends ( for instance, The Casillas departure from Madrid was pretty ugly).

When it comes to Sturaro, i have to agree. A puzzle. The only thing i think he got going for him is that he is flexible and can play in several positions. And he is Italian offcourse.
:tup:

Regarding Sturaro it's all about his flexibility and attitude. In a squad you need players who even at the most low pace summer training session is going all out, and you need players who are 6-7th choice that don't complain and create a bad atmosphere in the changing room. A guy who always gives 100% at training is a joy for a coach. He can use him as a whip against lazy players.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Perin, Caldara, Spinazzola, Can...all small to medium size fish. Not a bad start.

Need SMS. That's the one we should be throwing all lines in the water for.

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
First of all, it really hurts me to see Marchisio and Buffon go in the same transfer window. I can understand why, but I was always proud of the fundamental Italians in this team. Juve = Italy.

Unlike Del Piero, to let Marchisio go for free suits Juve. Like Tevez, they respect what the player has done for the club and grant them first team play somewhere else. That's pure class and almost unrealistic in this day of age. It still hurts me as I see Marchisio as one of the most important players of the last years, but I understand.

This brings me to the next point. I believe that we will see a complete new midfield next year. Can is already coming and I'm starting to believe we are going to sell Pjanic for the highest offer. This money makes SMS possible, a player we really need for the formations Allegri wants to play. We dont need creativity from the midfield, we need creativity upfront. I dont imply that creativity not necessary at all, but I believe Allegri wants to combine creativity with physique. And Pjanic is not the player to do that.

Therefore the interest in Chiesa. We are probably going to play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. With Bernadeschi, Chiesa, Cuadrado, Dybala and Douglas Costa we can. Dybala can play as a pure striker but can also be used at other positions. Higuain can still be of use to Juve but I can understand they are listening to offers. The guys is 31, and declining slowly. Now is the time to make some money out of him. Therefore Mandzukic will probably stay, he could be a backup striker and play at the flanks at the same time. At the same time, if we can swap Morata for Higuain, there is also a change of that happening.

And then the surprise? Pogba. Manu will send Pogba on loan with a obligated buy-out clausule. This makes it possible for Juve to postpone the costs involved to next year.
Remember we couldn't believe the low transfer fee at that moment? This is probably why, we have built in some conditions.

Midfield and attack will look like:

Pogba - SMS
Douglas Costa - Dybala - Bernadeschi
Morata

It's all based on some stupid rumours, but hey, thats the reason this topic excists :D!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Isssssssssssssss Morata coming or no?
YES..

Well maybe..

Probably not..

Actually no one knows at the moment but IF we replace Higuain and thats an if because he is likely to stay as much he is to leave then Morata could be a possible replacement but also others like Icardi for example

- - - Updated - - -

Pls Pogba don't come back.
:lol:
Well they can do a Teletabaies celebration as much as I care as long as they provide us with what we need..

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Where do you get this from ?
Nothing. That is what I said in my comment, it's just gut feeling. The whole deal with ManU was odd at that time. Later there were some rumours that Juve set certain conditions and that could explain the low sum at that time (https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40349361).Later the FIFA wanted a clarification of the deal.

The loan deal was purely based on some wishful thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

same place he $#@!s from
Explain

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Nothing. That is what I said in my comment, it's just gut feeling. The whole deal with ManU was odd at that time. Later there were some rumours that Juve set certain conditions and that could explain the low sum at that time (https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40349361).Later the FIFA wanted a clarification of the deal.

The loan deal was purely based on some wishful thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Explain
explanation is in bold

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
when you consider their alternatives were dalbert and santon of course cancelo would look world class with that sort of competition

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like we really mistreat our best servants at the club, the thing with how Del Piero was leaving, Buffon going yet is playing on elsewhere because the club supposedly want to move on from him and now possibly Marchisio?

Meanwhile the club would rather keep sturaro at all cost...
I feel like you arent doing enough to combat it.

You should protest, how about you refuse to post here anymore until management starts treating our legends better. After all theyve give you is that so much to ask?

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Silenced for 4 months I patiently awaited my return to Tuz. Cheap rum, Cali chicas and a steady supply of delicious Colombian coffee kept me occupied.

I am sure many have been wondering my opinions on this summer's mercato. The rumours, the signings and the potential departures.

Perin is a good signing. Is he absolutely necessary? Not at all. However for the price we got him at and considering his potential then we may have secured a one day soon to be world class goalkeeper for the price of a present day Nicolas Cage movie box office earnings. I am happy.

Emre Can - has this been confirmed yet or what on earth is the story? Anyway either way a free Emre Can is a great signing as no matter how you look at it he strengthens our midfield and will have no issues whatsoever bossing Serie A midfields. He is also relatively young and we will get a few years out of him.

Martial - What has happened to my beloved Martial rumours? Is this one dead in the water. I will be very sad.

Darmien - We all know my opinions on this and if you don't then you must be a newbie as my opinion is the gold standard round these parts and is often repeated by the regular JUVESUPPORTER parrots.

Icardi - yes please, I don't care if his wife is a slut. I once went out with an Argentinian girl and believe me its cultural. Hes a good footballer. Hes a damn good footballer and I'd prefer him to Higuain. I believe he would link up very well with Dybala

Morata - NO NO NO NO. He wasn't prolific with us and he is even worse than he was then. Just no.

Arias - YES. I am in Colombia and love seeing the Juventus jerseys so more Colombian players are fine by me. On a serious note he has serious potential and is young and most likely cheap.

I am getting tired of typing I will return soon to finish my synopsis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)