Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (141 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,921
    3rd or 2nd GK ?

Whats the point in signing him
    no point unless Perin rumour are just to raise hi price tag for nipples.

BUT I think we getting perin. He wants us.

so BS. 3rd should be a HG player. Especially with Marchisio's future in the air.

- - - Updated - - -

He once was the best CB in the world.. He is 33 now so not worth the trouble..
    I was joking.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    What about Himenez

We've been constantly linked to Godin and Gimenez for a while now
    I dont think we will get any of them.. Gimenez will probably continue in Spain with Atletico Barca or Real..
    Godin might want to change and then we have a chance but I dont think any of them will arrive

Our mercato will be Morata 15M SMS 90M Darmian 10M Can 0 Caldara 0 Spinazzola 0 maybe Pjaca 0 too and we will sell Asamoah 0 Licht 0 Khedira 10M Higuain 50M Mandzukic 20M
    There will also be some insignificant transfers like Primavera out and we sign some young players..

Charrúa

Mar 26, 2018
    There is no way Godín is leaving Atlético at this point. He's said numerous times he's a fan of the club and rejected a bid from City with a salary 3x higher than what he receives. Giménez is another story. Fantastic CB with experience despite his age.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    no point unless Perin rumour are just to raise hi price tag for nipples.

BUT I think we getting perin. He wants us.

so BS. 3rd should be a HG player. Especially with Marchisio's future in the air.

- - - Updated - - -

I was joking.
    Didnt Marchisio say he is staying?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    There is no way Godín is leaving Atlético at this point. He's said numerous times he's a fan of the club and rejected a bid from City with a salary 3x higher than what he receives. Giménez is another story. Fantastic CB with experience despite his age.
    Isnt he a bit too expensive for us though ?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Is any of Pogba, Verrati or Kovacic possible?

SMS will go way above 100 mils and lazio will not do us a favor, you all know that. Unless we kiss goodbye Higuain for decent money, i dont see us able to buy any coveted midfielder with a heavy transfer clause.

Think about it for a second...we needed to sacrifice Pogba to buy Higuain...... and we are in a slightly worse financial situation this time...with many positions to cover.

I think its safe to say that SMS is impossible.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    If Fellaini leave Manchester, which is very likely at this point, Manure will surely get SMS, but this is gonna cost, their other target is Fred.
    To fund those two, they could sell Pogba. We must approach them and talk this through!
    Any of those gents would be a great upgrade for us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)