Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (1,435 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I know you guys are excited about this deal, but please don't bust @AndreaCristiano's balls for no reason. First because he was the first one who brought this news to Tuz so he deserves some respect for sure, and secondly because I think he brings a new dimension to the forum. We don't often see eye to eye, but please chill out a let's enjoy this beautiful moment together as Juve fans. :sheik:
Shut up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bunch of virgins. But the sauna han take care of that.

On a side note, out shopping presents with the lady, for her entire family. We're 15 min in and the accusations of being disinterested are already whizzing by my head. Cant stop refreshing.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
:howler:

They just don’t understand and they never will. My missus is used to it by now and just leaves me alone. It’s perfect. But yeah, non-stop looking at my phone all day and night and won’t stop until the fucker is signed, sealed and delivered.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Juve paying 150 million for a player. :lol:

We're so getting accused of stealing, money laundering, cheating, being friends with mafia, ruining the rest of the league, leading to a boring Serie A, breaching FFP, not feeding the poor kids of Africa...

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

They just don’t understand and they never will. My missus is used to it by now and just leaves me alone. It’s perfect. But yeah, non-stop looking at my phone all day and night and won’t stop until the fucker is signed, sealed and delivered.
If your girl can't accept your true love, dump her. If your girl can accept your true love, marry her.

Simple rules for a Tuzzer.

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
So when they’re gonna announce?

I wanna be live ready.

If tomorrow is the day then surely today is the day where he makes announcement that he’s leaving Madrid?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

lol same. I agreed that I wouldn't have my phone at the dinner table if she didn't mind me always checking in for news.

I feel like with all the married men here that's probably pretty standard across the board or was before.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Its really weird. This is the best danish summer since I was born and Im just stuck refreshing

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
Also did you guys see the new Home jersey?

All this marketing and brand thing and then they make such a shitty shirt with the Jeep logo making it look like a Chinese replica... wtf

We’ve got the shittiest shirt out of the top guys in Europe

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

We're so getting accused of stealing, money laundering, cheating, being friends with mafia, ruining the rest of the league, leading to a boring Serie A, breaching FFP, not feeding the poor kids of Africa...
A big sale is coming :baus:

#DybalaPlusvalenza

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

The poor workers of FIAT are struggling to make ends meet and we out here signing the fucking GOAT. Beppe and Co making it rain.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
lol same. I agreed that I wouldn't have my phone at the dinner table if she didn't mind me always checking in for news.

I feel like with all the married men here that's probably pretty standard across the board or was before.
the way you wrote this makes it sound like the only reason you bring your phone to dinner is because it bothers her. petty af Hust

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
the way you wrote this makes it sound like the only reason you bring your phone to dinner is because it bothers her. petty af Hust

Not so much here being bothered, its setting an example for my kids. :tup:

She knows if I want to do something I will, but if its for my kids I'll straighten the hell up quickly.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Not so much here being bothered, its setting an example for my kids. :tup:

She knows if I want to do something I will, but if its for my kids I'll straighten the hell up quickly.
Thats stille a few years out for me. Im cozy in the spot where nothing is signed and I own the apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1434)