Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yeah. And people says this is all Agnelli and Elkann, but if he dosen’t sign they will all blame Marotta.
We got only ourselves to blame for getting excited for this, It was simply laughable when the reports first came out, then shit got serious and I still tried so fucking hard to laugh it off but it was just impossible to ignore that there was a chance.

But if Ronaldo doesn't come, and we lose Rugani and Sandro and we fail to sign SMS then this mercato would be the worst in the marotta era (I don't mind losing higuain for morata)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
WΏΏdy?;5789341 said:
We got only ourselves to blame for getting excited for this, It was simply laughable when the reports first came out, then shit got serious and I still tried so fucking hard to laugh it off but it was just impossible to ignore that there was a chance.

But if Ronaldo doesn't come, and we lose Rugani and Sandro and we fail to sign SMS then this mercato would be the worst in the marotta era (I don't mind losing higuain for morata)
Agree. I just told Maddy, in a pm, that is has been years since I cared this much about a transfer. I learned years ago that it’s so easy to get dissapointed. But this saga has really sucked back in :lol2:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
That statement just sounds like they are telling us that whatever has spiked our shares isn't official yet but we'll give you a statement when it is.

Dev7

Jul 6, 2018
So basically nothing happened today so far..

If they were gonna present him tomorrow at the Stadium they would've announced something already.
Even just a 'Hey come tomorrow 7PM at the Allianz, we've got a big surprise...'. But instead, nothing.

No CR7 on 7/7. At this point if it happens it will be next week maybe?

Unless they just announce him online tomorrow and present him next week.

But seems like Perez really wants a farewell from Cristiano ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)