Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (146 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15,701
    Bad translation but...

Jorge Mendes has not yet confirmed Cristiano Ronaldo's departure for Juventus, but he stressed in exclusive statements to Record that "if this happens it will only be a new stage and a new challenge in his brilliant career."

"If Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Real Madrid he will be eternally grateful to the club, the president, the whole team, the medical staff, all the staff without exception, the supporters and all the madridistas around the world. it will only be a new stage and a new challenge in his brilliant career, "he told Record.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Apr 15, 2006
    Fabrizio Romano @fabrizioRomano
    1m
    #Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo big update! Jorge Mendes just spoke to Record: “If Cristiano will leave Real Madrid, he’ll be always grateful to the club, the president, Real Madrid fans. If it will happen, he’ll join a top club to continue his great career”

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I have been on this forum for 15 years, and if this signing happens, this will be the greatest Juve moment I have had during this time
    It’s so uncharacteristic of both Juve and Ronaldo it really feels surreal.

Most exciting moment by far but not the greatest imo, that will always be the first post-Calciopoli title we won.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I have been on this forum for 15 years, and if this signing happens, this will be the greatest Juve moment I have had during this time
    Yeh i have bee around just like you, a lot of years.
    I dont know if ill recall this the greatest moment of my stay here....as i would be a liar if i say that im a fan of CR7 the same way i idolized del piero or nedved....but it very well could be the greatest achivement for the juventus brand since our last CL triumph.

We sill dont know how much this will impact the reality around juventus, but this could very well be a turning point for juventus and even the italian league as a whole.

Juventus should capitalize on this boost and the other italian teams should follow suit.

I mean, just look at whats going on. The meteor hasnt even crashed and theres already a lot of things going on.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006

Most exciting moment by far but not the greatest imo, that will always be the first post-Calciopoli title we won.
    Yeah, agree.

I don't know how will I feel when we win CL but that title I will never forget.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    BREAKING:

FIF Updates:

Also, When people start picking RuBe to play on FIFA19
    The option to play against them must be inter, we have already some if not the best CBs in the world. That's a good start, but you need more than Politano to convince people to play with Inter.
    :lol: @piotrr - the are worried about people picking Inter on FIFA to play against Juve :lol:

Yeah if this doesn't inspire Suning to drop a bombshell towards the end of the meracto to sign a superstar than I don't know what will. The only positive to this fucking transfer is that all eyes will be on Serie A now, that's motivation to up our game even more nonetheless the super mercato we've had so far. Our fans deserve a superstar, look at the reception they gave Radja. Come on Suning
    :lol: nice justification for a superstar lol

Besides, they will gain A LOT more money than they have spent on him. Just imagine all the new fans, sponsorships, TV money, shirt sales. Juventus’ shares went up by a record 7.5% just from being LINKED with him.
    :touched:

This thread should go into Flamer paradise till the end of mercato.
    they are annoyed its all about Ronaldo to Juve lol

CR is the player with the most missed chances in RM this season (14 misses).

I would have been more worried if RuBe got SMS, which would have meant securing 10 years of success.
    They are just gambling on CR in the next two years to win CL now.
    As an Inter player this transfer would make me even more motivated. Let's focus on our squad instead.
    lol the moderator

Thank you if he even goes there, we have the players to handle his prissy ass
    Ronaldo-Dybala partnertship is the closest thing to Ronaldo-Messi playing together.
    God fucking damn it. We should have picked our asses up years ago, and maybe it could have been us making this deal instead of Juve. I still don't think it will materialise but imagine even being rumored to be signing Cristiano Ronaldo, even if it is at 33 years old. I would be so, so, so fucking excited.

I mean Skriniar will break him but still

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Yup. Literally cried in that moment when we won it. It was like returning from the dead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)