Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't appreciate the work I do here. Don't. Here all fucking day to bring the news. Told Wittl to put a CR7 av because he was our target before EVERYBODY...but yeah...make stupid jokes. FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Tell me a single person who is seriously giving you shit (and not joking like us old-timers do,), and I will make it my personal mission to make their gf walk funny while they rue ever crossing you.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15,087
    Tell me a single person who is seriously giving you shit (and not joking like us old-timers do,), and I will make it my personal mission to make their gf walk funny while they rue ever crossing you.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    :lol: :vidal:

Hustini...

:p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    I can just imagine Lotiti sitting there in his office, looking nervously at the silent phone. After Ronaldo is done Beppe is going to do a Sturaro + 10m for SMS.

:delpiero:

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
    Don't appreciate the work I do here. Don't. Here all fucking day to bring the news. Told Wittl to put a CR7 av because he was our target before EVERYBODY...but yeah...make stupid jokes. FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    I never see you so stressed did you sleep a couple of minutes at last?

Marotta-Paratici verso Madrid

Marotta e Paratici, la coppia d'assi che il club bianconero sta per far salire su un aereo privato, destinazione Madrid
    http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calc..._agnelli-allegri_marotta_e_paratici_a_madrid/

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    If he's coming we are selling. Remember we thought we were getting Higuaín without selling Pogba? Who's going to Madrid?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15,098
    If he's coming we are selling. Remember we thought we were getting Higuaín without selling Pogba? Who's going to Madrid?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk
    probably Higuain to Chelsea for 60m and in a year or 2 Dybala to Madrid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)