Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (153 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juve hater and journalist M. Pistocchi saying CR7 and Mendes are using Juve to get that raise from Real or go to ManU.

:hihi:
I would love to see this happen for the reaction or rest of Italian Calcio who hates Juve.

@zizinho @Post Ironic it's gonna be worse then NBA fans reacting to Cousins signing for Golden State Warriors

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I would love to see this happen for the reaction or rest of Italian Calcio who hates Juve.

@zizinho @Post Ironic it's gonna be worse then NBA fans reacting to Cousins signing for Golden State Warriors

lol this would be Warriors getting KD level of desperation. we are already the best by far, and then we add the best player in the world. anti Juve Italy will just give up at this point

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
From Elia, Pepe and Krasic to Ronaldo without the oil money.

Damn Marotta. If this happens, kids will study your work on universities all around the world.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
lol this would be Warriors getting KD level of desperation. we are already the best by far, and then we add the best player in the world. anti Juve Italy will just give up at this point
Our KD was the combined signing of Gonzalo and Pjanic last summer from direct title rivals.

This is Cousins to GSW level of hopelessness because NBA fans officially gave up on the league last night. And CR7 to 7 straight champs basically means play your youth teams against us and rest your best for games you have a chance lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)