Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is Cristiano Ronaldo joining Juventus?
By Football Italia staff

The rumours of Juventus talks for Cristiano Ronaldo are gathering steam, particularly in Spain, claiming Real Madrid would release him for €100-120m.

The story first emerged in Tuttosport over the weekend and were largely mocked at the time, but the Spanish media are giving it genuine credence.

His future is indeed in doubt, as in his post-match interview after a third consecutive Champions League victory, his words were: “It has been nice playing for Real Madrid.”

Now Marca and As are confident there is an offer from the Bianconeri and it is under serious consideration.

After all, if Juve were selling players to drum up €150m for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, why not buy the current Ballon d’Or for slightly less?

The main issue sounds like the report of a €30m per year salary, higher than the one offered to him right now by Real Madrid, but which Juve would pay for largely with sponsors.

The effect is already evident, because the Juventus shares have soared on the stock exchange over the last 24 hours and the club’s name is trending worldwide on Twitter.

Marca director Juan Ignacio Gallardo even spoke to Sky Sport Italia and said Real Madrid have an agreement CR7 can leave for €100-120m.

There is even a report in Romanews.eu that the Adidas HQ are already producing Cristiano Ronaldo Juventus jerseys with his Number 7.

Ronaldo has won the Champions League three times in a row with Real Madrid, so could be tempted to change the Bianconeri’s infamous bad luck in this competition, not winning since 1996, despite reaching several finals

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
About money it seems that FCA will do an operation similar to the one Qatar did for Neymar at PSG

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
That actually makes sense.

He or Messi would be the 1 player that Fiat would do something like this for.

CR7 rolling into Allianz Stadium in a 2019 Hellcat Redeye :tuttosport:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well guys, it's time for some Forza Inter fun:

CR to RuBe ? no worries we got Politano
I'm fine with CR to juve. He's over the hill already, that's why Real doesn't want to keep him. He's still great but not exceptional anymore. Call me crazy but I don't think CR will make Juve much stronger than they were in the last 2 seasons. He won't do too well against teams that park the bus.
Should be reality check for some Interisti, juve is that bitch who can spend 100mil for one player like its nothing. We are not there yet and should focus to on our own business. We will take care them soon but not right now dont let that distract our main objective.
I’m done they’re actually getting CR7...what the actual fuck

We have to react with a marquee signing especially with no more ffp restrictions. Come on suning
Shitttttt it really looks like RuBe are getting Ronaldo. They'll will win the league for the next 4 years, and eventually the CL.
Just as we are building a competitive team.

I was pretty sure we were gonna challenge them next year but now they'll easily win the league. We either gotta buy Messi or pretty much take all the best players we can.

This really shows that we gotta build our own stadium. We are in the right path and sunning really wants to bring us back to be an elite Club but gotta generate money to be able to compete.
:hihi:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Beppe is a funny guy. Wont pay 20m for darmian, buys cancelo for 40m. Wont pay 100+ for savic buys ronaldo for 120m + billion wages. Its like going to the store to buy the cheap on sale tv, and going home with the most expensive tv there is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)