Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:beppe:

There's a chance we could use 3 man defense more often next season tho
Here's to it :xfinger:

3-5-2 or 3-4-3 :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Just read a danish report on Christian Eriksen. Different agencies say that his price in today's market would be ~100-120m. And altho they are making nothing more than educated guesses, I think it says soemthing about Lotito's valuation of Milinkovic-Savic.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
:agree:

I doubt Lopategi would want a player from Seria A; it's quite possible he would want someone from Spanish NT. So it decreases the number of possible SMS suitors even more – Juve, possibly MU (they got Fred already though) and PSG. Chelsea is going to get Sarri, and this paladin will want some tiki-taka midgets.
Here is hoping for Serbia bomb out from WC :beer:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Lopetegui would probably make Spanish players at the center of his 'project' (if he's given enough time that is)

The Isco's , Asensio's, Odriozola's, maybe even Ceballos could end up staying there

I have this feeling he's going to bin Casemiro and opt for a more technical midfielder

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

I doubt Lopategi would want a player from Seria A; it's quite possible he would want someone from Spanish NT. So it decreases the number of possible SMS suitors even more – Juve, possibly MU (they got Fred already though) and PSG. Chelsea is going to get Sarri, and this paladin will want some tiki-taka midgets.
best would be Serbia losing first 3 games with SMS scoring 5 autogol and getting a red on the third one

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Lopetegui is known for getting the best out of Isco in the national team. I'm certain he'll build his Real around him and don't see how Savic fits in.

Sarri wants runners and passers. Milinkovic-Savic is almost the antithesis of a Sarri midfielder.

Manure are not signing Milinkovic-Savic with Pogba on the teamsheet.

Let's see how the World Cup evolves. Here's to Serbia doing a Balkan stereotype and fucks up :xfinger:

And Christian Eriksen and Denmark to shine :xfinger:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Lopetegui is known for getting the best out of Isco in the national team. I'm certain he'll build his Real around him and don't see how Savic fits in.

Sarri wants runners and passers. Milinkovic-Savic is almost the antithesis of a Sarri midfielder.

Manure are not signing Milinkovic-Savic with Pogba on the teamsheet.

Let's see how the World Cup evolves. Here's to Serbia doing a Balkan stereotype and $#@!s up :xfinger:

And Christian Eriksen and Denmark to shine :xfinger:
there are PSG and City left that could bid

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Last summer Monaco sold players for a total of 200m and that's excluding Mbappe, who on paper is getting sold this summer for 180m. Then there's already Lemar for 65m, Fabinho for 50m and Kongolo for 20m, which brings the total of this summer to 315m. That's over half a billion in outgoing transfer fees in 2 summers :shocked:, Jardim is a pure profit machine

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Last summer Monaco sold players for a total of 200m and that's excluding Mbappe, who on paper is getting sold this summer for 180m. Then there's already Lemar for 65m, Fabinho for 50m and Kongolo for 20m, which brings the total of this summer to 315m. That's over half a billion in outgoing transfer fees in 2 summers :shocked:, Jardim is a pure profit machine
Credit to Jardim but i'd say its more down to Monaco's youth and scouting system.

They've always produced great young talents

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Lopetegui would probably make Spanish players at the center of his 'project' (if he's given enough time that is)

The Isco's , Asensio's, Odriozola's, maybe even Ceballos could end up staying there

I have this feeling he's going to bin Casemiro and opt for a more technical midfielder
I'm not sure of that last one. He was the coach who liked Casemiro at Porto. Casemiro was taken the freekicks overthere.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Credit to Jardim but i'd say its more down to Monaco's youth and scouting system.

They've always produced great young talents
yeah, but they're not the only club that's great at producing and scouting youth players, Jardim maximizing their potential and giving them exposure is reaping the biggest financial benefits world footie has seen in the history of this sport.

of course credit also should go to their scouting system and management for picking out such great talents and milking the shit out of everyone who wants to buy their players. I'm just amazed at the profits they've made, really incredible to go from billionaires toy to the perfect money making machinery in few years

Jul 13, 2010
You know what guys? We are getting younger and better with cancelo, can and golovin. Caldara also will add quality. Even if a star signing will not come, I'm happy and excited!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Beppe Marotta says Aleksandr Golovin 'is more than just a possibility for Juventus’ but 'we’re still far away’ for Matteo Darmian.

Golovin has been likened to Pjanic in playing style, with the Russian described 'better’ than the reported Barcelona target, but Marotta suggested Juve could have both midfielders on their books next season.

“Golovin? It’s more than just a possibility. We haven’t received any offers for Pjanic,” he told Corriere dello Sport.

However, the Bianconeri general manager was less optimistic about a deal for the Manchester United full-back.

“Darmian? We’re still far away,” he concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)