Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Raiola offered Verratti to Barcelona & Real Madrid but Verratti prefers Juventus. Raiola has an excellent relationship with Juventus. [CM]

- - - Updated - - -

In addition to Emre Can, Juventus want to sign a 'top' midfielder in the summer. Marchisio could leave Juventus as well as Khedira. [CM]

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
There are 9 young and Italian players we are interested in, yet veratti is not one of them...
Reported yesterday in Italian media, we will hear them soon, i cant remember them all, it was about Pellegrini, Cristante, f Chiesa, Barella, pierin and some seria B kids...

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
What do you reckon signing Lucas Hradecky as the second goalkeeper? As a Finn I am obviously biased, but arguably he has been the best GK in the Bundesliga for the past 2 seasons, is in his absolute prime and the best thing is, he would be absolutely free for next season since he won't renew.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What do you reckon signing Lucas Hradecky as the second goalkeeper? As a Finn I am obviously biased, but arguably he has been the best GK in the Bundesliga for the past 2 seasons, is in his absolute prime and the best thing is, he would be absolutely free for next season since he won't renew.
would be a dream to see him here but probably Leverkusen or Dortmund gonna take him. Instead we pay 15mil for fucking Perin. Perin isn't good enough to clean the toilet Hardy is sitting on

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Don't really follow Finnish players (yea I'm a bad Finn since I don't follow even hockey that much), has he really been that good?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Don't really follow Finnish players (yea I'm a bad Finn since I don't follow even hockey that much), has he really been that good?
Except for the last month or so when he produced some blunders and theater about his wages he has been one of the best if not the best Bundesliga GK over the course of the last 2 years

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
would be a dream to see him here but probably Leverkusen or Dortmund gonna take him. Instead we pay 15mil for $#@!ing Perin. Perin isn't good enough to clean the toilet Hardy is sitting on
Hradecky is a great keeper. Played for my home town club, but then he went to those yellow disgusting fuckers Brøndby :inter:

Still a quality keeper though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)