Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Paris Saint-Germain forward Edinson Cavani has reportedly agreed terms to return to Napoli on a four-year contract worth €7.5 million (£6.7 million) per season.

According to Tutto Napoli (h/t Jack Rathborn of ESPN.co.uk), the Uruguay international is struggling to work with Neymar at PSG, which has opened the door for his return to Serie A.

Now even espn UK

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22,591
    Paris Saint-Germain forward Edinson Cavani has reportedly agreed terms to return to Napoli on a four-year contract worth €7.5 million (£6.7 million) per season.

According to Tutto Napoli (h/t Jack Rathborn of ESPN.co.uk), the Uruguay international is struggling to work with Neymar at PSG, which has opened the door for his return to Serie A.

Now even espn UK
    doubt it.

Jul 10, 2018
    Only thing i'm caring about right now is Pogba.

Pogba, selling of Rugani and Higuain is all that I think about, don't give a damn about anything else.

Do we have any Turin insiders here who knows anything new about Paul? Many sources has now repeated that "Pogba wants to come back and play with Ronaldo"

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

Now even espn UK
    Surely PSG won't let him go for free.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
    Cavani to Napoli is good, let's increase the quality in Serie A, makes it more exciting and fun.

With that said, I'd love to bring Pogba back, but not at the expense of losing Pjanic

teaming up Pogba with Pjanic and Can in the middle with Ronaldo Dybala Costa up top can be lethal!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)