Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (181 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I'm in tears right now. Though not the same tears I shed in the summer of 2006, when I was only 16, it was the worst summer ever. We've come a long way. I'm happy and delighted to be among all of you beautiful juventini today.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I'm in tears right now. Though not the same tears I shed in the summer of 2006, when I was only 16, it was the worst summer ever. We've come a long way. I'm happy and delighted to be among all of you beautiful juventini today.

I didn't follow Juve as obsessively back the when I was 14. I was on vacation in Mexico, it was the day after the WC final. I bought a sports paper and it turns out my Juve was relegated. Worst day ever as a fan.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I didn't follow Juve as obsessively back the when I was 14. I was on vacation in Mexico, it was the day after the WC final. I bought a sports paper and it turns out my Juve was relegated. Worst day ever as a fan.
I feel you mate! It's nostalgia, though a very bitter one. It was a very sad day for all Juve fans. I fell in love with Juventus back in 2000/2001. In that dark and long summer of 2006, I experienced all kinds of heartbreak for the first time: Juve getting relegated falsely and my high school sweetheart breaking up with me. It took me a long time to climb out of depression. Now I'm very happy and proud, life has been good to me. Nothing lasts forever, bad or good :)

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
OMG!!!!!!its happenninggggg, congrats for all of us!
Sales timeeeeee>>>>Stu, Cerri, Mandragora, Rugani, Higgy, Pjaca & buy us Midfielder:jvefan::jvefan::jvefan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 181)