Summer Mercato Thread 2018 (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really can't complain. Only issue is I've yet to find a bar that shows serie A games.
Found a couple here in DC that usually does. One restaurant owner is Itailan and likes Juve. @Amir3233 - Georgetown "il Canale" is a great restaurant that shows Juve games if you need a place :D

- - - Updated - - -

Cristiano Ronaldo will be a new Juventus player . Juventus company has presented an offer of 105 million euros (100 million plus 5% solidarity contribution) that Real Madrid has accepted, with the two companies that are about to sign the contracts.

-Gdm
What is a "solidarity contributin"? :D
@Mark

Buy on AliExpress.com

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Found a couple here in DC that usually does. One restaurant owner is Itailan and likes Juve. @Amir3233 - Georgetown "il Canale" is a great restaurant that shows Juve games if you need a place :D

- - - Updated - - -

What is a "solidarity contributin"? :D
@Mark
@Hustini

Never been to that one. Lucky Bar in Dupont Circle and Queen Vic on H St. are my go to spots.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I want to tell my 7 year old ab out this but I don't want to tell him later on that it didn't happen, it will disappoint him beyond belief and he will not understand it. Is this a Berbatov? Is it a Schick? Or is it real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)