Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The guy is very ambitious and this is the reason why its so annoying he left...
Instead of making a team full of hungry ambitious champions we are getting 2nd rate players
James is on the market nope we will go for D.Costa who costs the same..
Should we push for WC players in every position - Nope we will get players who are not there yet and might never be...
Bonucci is just fighting for his team - P.S from his comments its obvious that it was either him or Allegri and honestly I rather we kicked Allegri rather than him as I see Bonucci as the exact kind of player I want in my team while even if Allegri got us to 2 CL finals - I cant say I like the way we are playing
Some day along the way Zidane will be sacked for not winning the CL and this is when I hope we get him as Zidane made Real play like they should with attacking intentions but also balanced in their play making them less goal leakage...
The Real Madrid of 15 would have probably lost the final!

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe waiting til August 32nd to make a deal.
and then he will panic and get us a Poulsen or a Bendtner..

Buy on AliExpress.com

.jef.

May 25, 2017
P.S from his comments its obvious that it was either him or Allegri and honestly I rather we kicked Allegri rather than him as I see Bonucci as the exact kind of player I want in my team while even if Allegri got us to 2 CL finals
Nah, it was him or Dybala, and I reckon we made the right choice.

I remember being annoyed with Bonucci criticising his teammates last season when his own performances weren't great. Compare that with Dybala's response to the supercoppa, saying the team had to do better collectively, and then singling his own performance out for criticism and saying he had to work harder. Much more leadership there, leading by example.

I'd take Dybala over Bonucci any day based on attitude alone, and certainly in terms of skill.

I still think Bonucci's ego couldn't handle the fact we started focusing on attack with the shift to 4-2-3-1 rather than the BBC. That's when all these problems started. The guys a tw@t.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bonucci was nothing to do with Dybala. Bonucci's fragile ego got bruised by Allegri and he decided to go somewhere where they would carry him around on a golden throne.

Bonucci perhaps could dream about winning the CL and big finals if he didn't turn into a rabbit in headlights when such occasions arose.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wonder how much James rodriguez wage is compared to Costa's. We have our minds on a winger formation, but if we sold cuadrado and didnt buy keita then we may have made up some of the money to bring in both?

Nzonzi was a missed opportunity. Tolisso, hm, maybe. Gagliardini and kessie, not really IMO.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nope.
Nothing to get a proper erection.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Are we still interested in Keita? At least he has potential and tons of pace. What about Schick? I can't believe we've had an entire summer to fix our fucking midfield, and the best we can do is a 30 year old oaf with zero technical qualities.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Are we still interested in Keita? At least he has potential and tons of pace. What about Schick? I can't believe we've had an entire summer to fix our $#@!ing midfield, and the best we can do is a 30 year old oaf with zero technical qualities.
I have to admit our midfielder is becoming a joke.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have to admit our midfielder is becoming a joke.

Well, we hopefully have plans of gradually integrating Bentancur into it, and buying SMS next season. I'm sick of seeing limited and/or ageing players/rejects stacking up that midfield, and I want Khedira's slow nonchalant ass gone sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)