Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Romeo Agresti believes we are eager on Emre Can than anyone else..

There is some interest in milinkovic savic.

Keita to happen after the supercoppa.

One of licht or asamoah will leave.

We're still working on bringing Spinning Zola

Alex Sandro could still end up going.

Sergi roberto rumors are fabricated.

A central defender is not a priority.

Finally our relations have improved with psg.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
After reading the latest rumors my conclusion is:
Juve is maybe trying to lower N'Zonzis price by spreading these Can rumors,
I don't believe for a second that Juve is going for a garbage player like Can who can't do a $#@! on the pitch.
Im sure we want Can. Can play various positions and is player with much better technique than khedira and still with okay defensive abilities. Hes not my Dream choice (far from actually) but if i could choise between him and matuidi/nzonzi i would pick him any dag! Much better footballer and good at long range.

It seems to me Allegri is planning to make us more techniqal?

why didnt We buy tolisso or Matic is beyond me! Matic for 40 is really good buisness in todays marked.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Fuck Can ffs.

Matuidi and N'Zonzi are both better players.

The only thing Can has going for him is his age. With him we would secure a mediocre footballer for the future.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Romeo Agresti believes we are eager on Emre Can than anyone else..

There is some interest in milinkovic savic.

Keita to happen after the supercoppa.

One of licht or asamoah will leave.

We're still working on bringing Spinning Zola

Alex Sandro could still end up going.

Sergi roberto rumors are fabricated.

A central defender is not a priority.

Finally our relations have improved with psg.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Start of week we were most eager on Nzonzi.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Agreed.

Hes nothing to fap about, even if i rate a little higher than you.

But matuidi and nzonzi??? Matuidi has worse passing skills than sissoko had.

Nzonzi is as slow as fellaini.

I still Think We want someone who hasnt been mentioned. I really hope we are Selling half the team Because We have something Big planned!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Honestly, given that Inter and even Liverpool (should they lose Can) are looking at Vidal, shouldn't we?

Vidal is 30 years old but he is 2x the player than any one of the players we are linked with.

Jun 12, 2017
Honestly, given that Inter and even Liverpool (should they lose Can) are looking at Vidal, shouldn't we?

Vidal is 30 years old but he is 2x the player than any one of the players we are linked with.
Vidal is impossible to get. İnter and Liverpool links with every player on the planet and can't sign even Keita and Di Maria. BM won't sell Vidal, Vidal won't leave. so forget him.

Can is interesting player. if we can develop him, we can have an amazing player in him.

- - - Updated - - -

Barca fans seem to rate him highly.
l'd gamble on Rafinha from Barca if they sell him at low prices.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Im sure we want Can. Can play various positions and is player with much better technique than khedira and still with okay defensive abilities. Hes not my Dream choice (far from actually) but if i could choise between him and matuidi/nzonzi i would pick him any dag! Much better footballer and good at long range.

It seems to me Allegri is planning to make us more techniqal?

why didnt We buy tolisso or Matic is beyond me! Matic for 40 is really good buisness in todays marked.
As far as I know we had Tolisso and even the price agreed , only to not take him because we don't believe he would perform well as one of the 2 midfield after we decide to make the 4-5-1 change.
And Matic wanted to join United so there was nothing for us to push him for.

Jun 12, 2017
We should sign Tolisso at the beggining at the market.The guy just want to come here and was connected to us for a long period of time.But no,Marotta must try everything to buy cheap.Now we will probably buy someone older and weaker than him for the same amount of money,maybe more..
but he is a btb, not a holder. Bayern uses him as holder and he needs time to adapt. this is why we gave up on him.

40 m euros for S.Roberto? :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Best option is Naby Keita, but he can't be bought this season. There was a rumour that he has a release clause that will be effective from next season. If it's true then we could get him next season.
he can't co-exist with Pjanic. l even have doubts over Mautidi, since he is better as box to box player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
TBH, I feel like we missed out Kessie. The guy is going to be a very good and solid player. He'll become a quality box to box midfielder, gets into scoring positions, and scores goals. He'd have been a much better option than the likes of Can and Matuidi.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I really hope we sign Emre Can. I cannot recall ever seeing him play (I mean why the fuck would I watch Liverpool and if he played for Germany, I didn't notice him on the pitch), so I have no idea how good or bad he is, but the distraught tears of @DAiDEViL and @lgorTudor over signing Costa and Can are just too delicious to pass on.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really hope we sign Emre Can. I cannot recall ever seeing him play (I mean why the fuck would I watch Liverpool and if he played for Germany, I didn't notice him on the pitch), so I have no idea how good or bad he is, but the distraught tears of @DAiDEViL and @lgorTudor over signing Costa and Can are just too delicious to pass on.

Trust me. You don't want that. You'll be crying too once we suffer another CL humiliation :sigh:

I want a dominating presence in midfield; an enforcer that strikes terror in the hearts of the opposition. Oh wait, we used to have that, and we let the guy go for peanuts :sigh: :sad:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Trust me. You don't want that. You'll be crying too once we suffer another CL humiliation :sigh:

I want a dominating presence in midfield; an enforcer that strikes terror in the hearts of the opposition. Oh wait, we used to have that, and we let the guy go for peanuts :sigh: :sad:
Bro, Emre Can to do this for us in 90th minute of 0-0 deadlocked CL final against Bayern on perfect long ball from Douglas Costa.

However, Vidal scores tying goal in 7th minute injury time, then Coman scores winner in ET, both assisted by Tolisso. Muller scores 2 in last minutes of extra time to rub salt in wound. 4-1 loss to Bayern. Dai, Igor, and Wittl group suicide.

@Fr3sh

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
Marchisio
Pjanic
Khedira
Sturaro
Bentancur

That's not a even the 4th best centrocampo in Serie A. Rotate in CL n Coppa Italia, suspensions, injuries- we need at least two quality signings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)