Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nope. Neymar is a phenomenal player, but to say he's better than Zidane, Baggio, Del Piero, Sivori, and Platini is delusional.

Neymar is obviously better than Villa and Forlan, two great players in their own right :D
Agree even though in terms of potential he can be better than them all

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I don't think he's potentially better than any of them.
How much have you seen of Sivori to know that? Where you even born when he played?

Zidane IMO is unique. The best midfielder I have ever seen. Neymar when he retires will be remembered without doubt.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I don't think he's potentially better than any of them.
Thats your opinion and youre entitled to it...

- - - Updated - - -

How much have you seen of Sivori to know that? Where you even born when he played?

Zidane IMO is unique. The best midfielder I have ever seen
. Neymar when he retires will be remembered without doubt.
I agree but honestly I didnt see other great midfielders such as Platini (unless you count youtubes) as I was born in 86 and only started watching football when Juve won the CL at 96

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Zidane IMO is unique. The best midfielder I have ever seen. Neymar when he retires will be remembered without doubt.
I've seen VHS tapes and clips of Sivori :D He was a very special player ;)

I'm not saying Neymar won't be remembered; he's definitely one of the players of his generation.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats your opinion and youre entitled to it...
;)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@DAiDEViL @DutchJuventino You guys should pay me a visit :D

Ladyboys, Hookers, Booze, Crazy Nights, Drunken Days, you name it :tup: :klin:
I'm afraid i would stay forever. Too bad i can do nothing a Thai couldn't do instead :sad:
I could sing bavarian folk songs for old german perverts at some random Schnitzel Haus if that counts for something.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why not Bro? You'd love it here. We can always avoid the ladyboys if you wish :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm afraid i would stay forever. Too bad i can do nothing a Thai couldn't do instead :sad:
I could sing bavarian folk songs for old german perverts at some random Schnitzel Haus if that counts for something.
We'll find something for you to do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)