Summer mercato thread 2017-18 (172 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
I can see some of you are talking about Douglas Costa, that wouldnt be any upgrade for you guys.

The guy got speed and can make som nice fancy tricks at times, but he got zero brain on the pitch. He is not better than Cuadrado theyre probably on same level
There are actually few here who worship Costa, like he is Robben or something,very limited guy,zero decision making,brainless.... thats how i see him,he is stupid player who will never understand italian tactics and way of italian football

Buy on AliExpress.com

clapton

May 9, 2014
Which player to you guys think is strong enough to play with Pjanic in a 2 man midfield? Its clear allegri likes af very tacticaly strong midfield besides him, or else khedia wouldnt play.

But who is out there, and realistic?

- i dont see veratti as realistic. But i really dont see other candidates? Im not sold on tolisso! He for sure isnt ready to 2 man midfield for a team that wants chl! A 3 man midfield perhaps, but not two.
I really like N'Zonzi but I don't think we're interested. He's strong, tall and technical, experienced as well.

Fabinho and Emre Can would be good additions, maybe even Milinković-Savić.
There are actually few here who worship Costa, like he is Robben or something,very limited guy,zero decision making,brainless.... thats how i see him,he is stupid player who will never understand italian tactics and way of plastike football
Exactly. I would stay away from him. Don't need another Cuadrado. We need classy intelligent players like Bale, Kroos, Modric, Sanchez...

Balde, Anderson?

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
I want decent player who can play Pjanic role if we want to rest him or if he get injured. Not defensive midfield. We have plenty of them(not all great).

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
I really like N'Zonzi but I don't think we're interested. He's strong, tall and technical, experienced as well.

Fabinho and Emre Can would be good additions, maybe even Milinković-Savić.

Exactly. I would stay away from him. Don't need another Cuadrado. We need classy intelligent players like Bale, Kroos, Modric, Sanchez...

Balde, Anderson?
I would stay away from Anderson cause he smells like Eder of Merda very much,there is something that associates him with Eder in my mind lol

Bring:Schick,Bernardeschi,Fabinho,SMS,Spinazzola,Keita and Conti and call it a day

clapton

May 9, 2014
I would stay away from Anderson cause he smells like Eder of Merda very much,there is something that associates him with Eder in my mind lol
Eder nije uopšte loš igrač. :)
Ali i meni je sumnjiv Anderson. Previše promjenljivo igra ali potencijal postoji, dok je Keita samo napredovao iz godine u godinu i jos će.

Samo ne D. Costa i bicu zadovoljan. :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Emre Can and Paredes? :rofl: More mediocrity that wouldn't do shit :howler:

Oh well, I'm resigned to accepting that we are going to lose Bonucci, and possibly Sandro and Dybala after the WC next year. We are indeed a top club that bends over when they see money, but some of you are naive to believe the whole "players wants to leave spiel." It takes two to tango. The player might not be averse to a new challenge, but I have a feeling we somehow push them to accept, especially if the offer is financially rewarding for us. I'm sorry, but that is not a top club mentality in my book. I don't see Barca, Real, Bayern, or even The Red Mancunian Cunts selling their best players every year.

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
Emre Can and Paredes? :rofl: More mediocrity that wouldn't do $#@! :howler:

Oh well, I'm resigned to accepting that we are going to lose Bonucci, and possibly Sandro and Dybala after the WC next year. We are indeed a top club that bends over when they see money, but some of you are naive to believe the whole "players wants to leave spiel." It takes two to tango. The player might not be averse to a new challenge, but I have a feeling we somehow push them to accept, especially if the offer is financially rewarding for us. I'm sorry, but that is not a top club mentality in my book. I don't see Barca, Real, Bayern, or even The Red Mancunian $#@!s selling their best players every year.
That's why they will always beat sh*it out of us everytime...that practice needs to stop,player wish and player wants,sit down and play until the bloody end of your contract,that should be our approach

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Nzonzi is Way to Slow on the Ball for my taste. I like Matic.

Wingers : All in on Alexis, Said it All year! He is the guy to get!
I also like Keita! I see him either end up like balotelli or turn wq! With the right attitude here, We can turn him WQ.

- He has to make a choise if He wants to be an Inter level player or be patient and take the hard Road and become wq here!

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
Eder nije uopšte loš igrač. :)
Ali i meni je sumnjiv Anderson. Previše promjenljivo igra ali potencijal postoji, dok je Keita samo napredovao iz godine u godinu i jos će.

Samo ne D. Costa i bicu zadovoljan. :D
Ja Sam buraz protiv I D Costa I Di Maria, obojica su katastrofa, jedan glup kao kurac, a drugi doktajcen igrač i nekonstantan i plus veliki sisavac para

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Sanchez is going to Bayern we should get DC. Would be good for us. Fucker is fast as hell we need pace on the wings. He and Cuadrado can be dribble buddies

clapton

May 9, 2014
Ja Sam buraz protiv I D Costa I Di Maria, obojica su katastrofa, jedan glup kao kurac, a drugi doktajcen igrač i nekonstantan i plus veliki sisavac para
Di Maria je skroz nerealan transfer. Preskup je a i ulazi u godine a mislim da cemo malo da podmladimo tim ovog ljeta.

Sanchez bi bio idealan ali puste želje...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If Sanchez is going to Bayern we should get DC. Would be good for us. $#@!er is fast as hell we need pace on the wings. He and Cuadrado can be dribble buddies
Costa is just a slightly better version of Cuadrado. Not bad, but we need to be aiming higher. Bernardeschi, Di Maria, Lemar and Keita are all better players.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Emre Can and Paredes? :rofl: More mediocrity that wouldn't do shit :howler:

Oh well, I'm resigned to accepting that we are going to lose Bonucci, and possibly Sandro and Dybala after the WC next year. We are indeed a top club that bends over when they see money, but some of you are naive to believe the whole "players wants to leave spiel." It takes two to tango. The player might not be averse to a new challenge, but I have a feeling we somehow push them to accept, especially if the offer is financially rewarding for us. I'm sorry, but that is not a top club mentality in my book. I don't see Barca, Real, Bayern, or even The Red Mancunian Cunts selling their best players every year.
It's good to have you back

- - - Updated - - -

Costa is just a slightly better version of Cuadrado. Not bad, but we need to be aiming higher. Bernardeschi, Di Maria, Lemar and Keita are all better players.
Keita is better than D.C.? :dazed:

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Why would Ancelotti play with that old wingers against Real who cant stand whole game anymore if Costa is amazing?. He is talented but somehow problem for sure.

clapton

May 9, 2014
If Sanchez is going to Bayern we should get DC. Would be good for us. Fucker is fast as hell we need pace on the wings. He and Cuadrado can be dribble buddies
As I watch Bayern seems to me Costa didnt play much even for them since Guardiola is gone and Ribery recovered.
He's not good enough people. He's just more faster and better technique Cuadrado. Speed but no brain. That's the reason he's not playing much at Bayern.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Douglas Costa is not good enough. He's the Black Krasic. He had a solid season playing under Pep, the same Pep that made Rat-Tail Coman look like a world beater. Bayern want to get rid of him for a reason Bro. Let's not fall for that trap.

- - - Updated - - -

It's good to have you back

- - - Updated - - -

Keita is better than D.C.? :dazed:
Glad to be back ;) You know I'm not wrong though. It's not a coincidence. It if happens once, then it might be, but if it becomes a practice every single year, then something is up.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Bayern fans could explain better what is wrong with Costa then me. But if Robben and Ribery still play and Ancelotti is not an idiot something is terribly wrong for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)